misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I was going to drink this last night in honor of my 3000, but I was already on the margaritas so it had to wait until tonight. One of the best beers on the planet.

100_4529.jpg

My beer of choice this week is Yuengling Lager. I'm in Norfolk till Sunday and I'm gonna load up on the stuff. I can't get it back in Kentucky! (The closest to me is over the Tennessee state line.)

This is GREAT beer!!

Hey Paul, I could probably throw a couple cans/bottles of that in with the sauce if you decide you want it. ;) They make it about 40 miles from me.

JayT said:
Hey Paul, I could probably throw a couple cans/bottles of that in with the sauce if you decide you want it. ;) They make it about 40 miles from me.

Friggin sweet!!

I'd be outside the brewery every night holding a candle...;)

Hold onto your hats! I'm drinking tonight!!! :onfire:

yep, you heard me right, no work and I'm trying to figure ouit what I want to drink. Beer or liquor?

Pepperfreak said:
Hold onto your hats! I'm drinking tonight!!! :onfire:

yep, you heard me right, no work and I'm trying to figure ouit what I want to drink. Beer or liquor?

So I would presume tonight has come and gone for you??
:)

Boozin I am. Had some good beers at the pub DFH Burton Baton, Shelter Pale, Weyerbacher 14, and Rogue Chipotle. All pretty good.

I've been drinking abunch of schell's beer lately, which is some good european/german style beer.

I also bought a sample pack of "boulevard" beer & OMG how TF did they ever get big enough to sell beer beyound their own county ? ITS NASTY!!!!!!
1 beer it tasted like there was allspice in the beer WTF allspice in beer :crazy: then another has coriander & orange peel in the beer :crazy:
there was only 1 boulevard beer that I thought was acceptable - bully porter.

I call this a...

Vampyre Lust

• clamato

• two shots of 100 proof vodka

• dash of GEL Seafood Seasoning (salt,celery seed, red pepper, mustard, ginger, black pepper, paprika, allspice)

• a good sploosh of evil Trinidad Scorpion Hippy Sauce

• olives went back in drink after pic...

S6304914.jpg

Muaahhaaaa!

It's burrrnnnning...but tastes SO GOOD!!

Back