misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Pepperfreak said:
I sure hope I don't end up drinking by myself and making a fool of myself all alone tonight like I did last night. :lol:

After hearing about mixing Mt. Dew and Whiskey yesterday, I have decided to give it a try. I took a double shot of Black Velvet Whiskey and added it to a pint of Mt. Dew. This is so good and I'm left with a nagging question, 'Why haven't I tried this sooner?' :rofl:

A huge THANK YOU to whom ever suggested this yesterday. ;)

That would be....ME!

:woohoo:

I thank you then Paul......

I am once again starting off with a Black Velvet and Mt. Dew, man these things are awesome. :)

Last night I wrapped up with a strong Screwdriver and Butter & Parmesan Popcorn. Yummy!

Pepperfreak said:
I thank you then Paul......

I am once again starting off with a Black Velvet and Mt. Dew, man these things are awesome. :)

Last night I wrapped up with a strong Screwdriver and Butter & Parmesan Popcorn. Yummy!

I usually wrap up my evenings with a blanket and a pillow....

...and lots of snoring. ;)

Ok, I am trying to decide what to drink tonight. I have so far had three small pitchers of beer. I am thinking some sort of vodka drink, or maybe a Troeg's Mad Elf 22oz at 11%. What say you?

JayT said:
Ok, I am trying to decide what to drink tonight. I have so far had three small pitchers of beer. I am thinking some sort of vodka drink, or maybe a Troeg's Mad Elf 22oz at 11%. What say you?

I'd say you're a go-getter!

:woohoo:

That doesn't help me decide. I am leaning toward the Mad Elf. You better hurry or I'll drink it. I'll do it I tell ya! I'm crazy like that.

Ok here it is. this stuff kicks my arse so I may not be long for this world afterward.

100_0104.jpg

Pepperfreak said:
Mmmmm...looks good. Whats the Alcohol content?

11% 22oz. Kicks ur arse. You should be able to find it there. IGG always did. It's made here about 25 miles from me.

Back