misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Stopped by my dads the other day- we were rummaging around in the corner of the basement and he said "Here, I beleive you liked this stuff and we dont care much for it. " he handed over a coupla dusty bottles with duct tape labels, both said "grape" one was labeled 98 and the other 99. I decided tonight was a good night for this sorta "muscle relaxant".

I'm sipping the 98. I'm normally not a big fan of sweet wines but when its homebrew with honey and fruit, and as smooth as this...oh look, my teacup needs refilled!...maybe a couple more times...its a smallish cup.....

it's a wee bit late but f#&%@*&!@%# it, im drinking tonight!

man, these weigenstephaner half tallie things hit the spot (tooke me 10 minutes to write this line(

it's a wee bit late but f#&%@*&!@%# it, im drinking tonight!

man, these weihenstephaner half tallie things hit the spot (tooke me 10 minutes to write this line and i still had to eidit it)

you know, I was just thinking while drinking my morning Bloody Mary...

for those of you that don't know, this thread was started by a young man that passed away last year...and everytime we post, it's like we are remembering him...god rest his soul...

AlabamaJack said:
you know, I was just thinking while drinking my morning Bloody Mary...

for those of you that don't know, this thread was started by a young man that passed away last year...and everytime we post, it's like we are remembering him...god rest his soul...

I didn't know that AJ, i will have another moonshine just for him.

Hey TB...I know you have probably said before but exactly what is in and how much of each is in a duckfart?....

I got crown, baileys, tequilla, and a lot of other stuff...

we may have to make a thread for "Drunken Mods/Admins"

and to think...the wife is going to be gone all day today...I got the whole house to myself...of course Mr. Roscoe will be my shadow as usual...

by the way...here is what I have to mix...any suggestions?

010310a022.jpg

Get yourself some soda. Either soda water or sprite something like that. Fill a large glass (12 oz preferably) with ice, pour in two shots of Kahlua, two shots of Vodka, and fill with soda. Now get a big straw and suck it all down. This is called a Mind Eraser. A couple of them will really get a party started. :party:

if you dont have soda water or sprite, you could mix the same spirits with milk or coke.. white or black russian?

Very true, but its the quantity and sucking it all down in one shot through a straw that causes your mind to be erased. They are fun.

thanks for reminding me JayT...last time I had one (read 8) my mind was erased and I forgot... :lol:

OK, to start the mornin' (already had a bloody mary)...I decided to have some Tia Maria with my coffee...

020610b001.jpg

can you say....Top O' The Mornin' To Ya, World...

020610b003.jpg

today is going to be a very heavy drinkin', cookin', post whorin', and checking seedlin' day

Excellent! AJ you have company. I decided it was time to start my chili and get to boozin. You know you need alcohol in chili! I chose beer for mine.

Oh and AJ the official real Duckfart is made with equal parts, and layered in this order, Crown, Bailey's, and Kahlua.

cool...gottem' JayT...will drink one in a little while...gettin' the ingredients for the spaghetti sauce together....and beer is good in chili...and with chili...well...beer is good anytime... :lol:

Back