misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

xgrafcorex said:
La Fin Du Monde (The end of the world) kicks ass! I love that beer. I also love explaining what it is to people that don't know about beer. "It's a Belgian style-French-Canadian beer." haha In regards to being one of the best breweries in the world...I'm not too sure. I do LOVE their beer, in fact every beer they make is very good. If you can get your hands on it, try the Trois Pistoles! It's a dubbel and it's awesome. I've heard rumor of them being (relatively recently) purchased by a large macro brewery...I forget which one. Maybe that is part of the reason they won't export to OZ anymore? Not sure.

Paulky, you should be able to find it pretty easily if you have a "good beer store" near you. All of their beers are good but I highly recommend the La Fin, Trois Pistoles, Don de Dieu, Terrible, and Maudite.

Not a big fan of Terrible' or Ephimere, but I love the rest of them. Is Terrible' the cherry one? If not, didn't like that one either. I'm not a big fruit beer person.

JayT said:
Not a big fan of Terrible' or Ephimere, but I love the rest of them. Is Terrible' the cherry one? If not, didn't like that one either. I'm not a big fruit beer person.

Terrible is a "Belgian Strong Dark Ale" the Ephemere or however it's spelled is the fruit one. I think they change out which particular fruit it is from time to time..or maybe annually I'm not really sure.

I'm sitting here enjoying a real refreshing Beck's by the Brauerei Beck Brewing Company from Germany. Anyone else here like Beck's or any other german Brews?

Beck's tastes like skunked toilet water.

:moped: I had no idea you felt so strongly....:lol:

It was left over from my father in-law's last visit, not a real fav here, but it was either this or Stella.

I sure hope I don't end up drinking by myself and making a fool of myself all alone tonight like I did last night. :lol:

After hearing about mixing Mt. Dew and Whiskey yesterday, I have decided to give it a try. I took a double shot of Black Velvet Whiskey and added it to a pint of Mt. Dew. This is so good and I'm left with a nagging question, 'Why haven't I tried this sooner?' :rofl:

A huge THANK YOU to whom ever suggested this yesterday. ;)

Back