misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I agree, but perhaps the title would bother the fam?

Looking at the first page..well..they may not like some of that.

I do think it's worth keeping, and as DD says..I'm pretty sure we can keep it alive. ;)

I'm just thinking of how the parents would see those first pages contents, and the title. Considering that it's a 13yro kid posting.

IDK..if was me as a parent who just lost their kid, I'd be more pissed than happy.

Jus my .02.

-Q

Don't worry, they won't check the site, his mum has just told me. It's too painful atm for her.

I agree that CapLover would've wanted us to have fun on (t)his thread and as long as we do that with the due respect, it shouldn't give anyone the impression that we are having a party on his grave. (no, that wasn#t supposed to be funny, I hope you know what I was trying to say)

I decided not to send her the link to the RIP thread and will instead forward a list of all the condolences from it and from PMs I got.

well done & sorted Chilliac. I think he used this forum as a bit of an escape. His thoughts are amongst friends here and he would never want to upset his family.

Thanks for doing the hard yards Chilliac.

I got really " f@#$ it im drinking ; )" drunk once...

oh yeah...thats now lol

:cheers: cap lover, may they have a swimming pool of baileys irish cream wherever you are :beer:

Hey Bent...I am lazy...what is the time difference where you are?...I am GMT +6

AJ when I read +6 I thought you'd got it wrong too, I know because you once told me the time over there in a message and you'd never lie to me ;)

right....you are seeing my dislexic side come out today...or should that be left? GMT-6 it is.... :doh:

im drinking!!! weeeee man I have to go to the next city over or quebec now to get my maudite..Im friends with the manager of the local beer store so I might work out something with him he lives over there(youd almost think I go there all the time sheesh)lol

Ohgodohgodohgod! I looooooooooove you Dogfish Head......may you're Raisin D' Extra never leave my side........NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!1 THE BOTTLE IS EMPTY!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back