misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I just drank Dogfish Head's Raisin D' Extra...nah nah nah nah naaaaa!!! 20%abv baby and tasty as hell on top of it.

Really starting to hit me....feelin' nice.

I've been drinking Stoudts Fat Dog Imperial Oatmeal Stout.

Boy, that's a long name to type when you've been drinking the beer.

Pam said:

That's actually a really good beer, 9% also I beleive. I've had about a six pack worth of that one.

Pam said:

good stuff. i really like the stoudts pils, gold lager, and triple.

here's a long name for ya. clipper city heavy seas - below decks barley wine style ale. :lol:

xgrafcorex said:
here's a long name for ya. clipper city heavy seas - below decks barley wine style ale. :lol:
OH OH! I know those guys! I have a few of the Heavy Seas aging in the basement. I have yet to try their barley wine but I love their Stout (or was it Portor).

smartass....J/K...

anybody know this Boddingtons?

Chiliac said:
Call me a smartass if you like, but isn't that called Porter?
Where have you been? Everyone know's I have a horrible time with spelling. ;)

AlabamaJack said:
anybody know this Boddingtons?

One, of my many beer rules, is "Don't trust a beer that comes in a can unless said can is a keg, and even then be leery"

*247 posts til 5000

well, I will let you know...I like Murphys stout and it comes in a can...got this thingy in it that when you pop the top, it makes the beer foam like pulling a draught...

I'm currently enjoying a Winter Warmer from Lancaster Brewing Company in one of their Pint glasses....it has a cow on it and on the back it has "Got Milk Stout?" The cow actually looks pritty evil too (because, ya know, they are evil).

sure its not a Raven? Those are EVIL!!!

the Penningtons is not bad...it had one of those things in it that made the beer like fresh draught...creamy and a good tasting ale...

Grrrr.... Rich (my father) screamed at me and we had a back and forth arguement which got me pissed and then he started screaming at my mom because she wasn't filling a form out the way he would and that got me even more pissed.......

So I'm going to be drinking much heavier than I usually do tonight and staying far away from Rich. Had two MGD's already (ya, I don't have much good beer right now so I'm dipping into the crap last resort stuff). I'm about to finish my Bell's Summer Ale, and am contimplating opening my 20% abv Raisin D' Extra...hmmm...that's smooth and tasty, maybe that'll cheer me up.

Back