misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

This is a beer.... FlyingJ 52oz Supertanker

supertankerbeer.jpg

Keeps it frosty as it's an Alladin mug, and less refills. :twisted:

I originally got it for coffee in the old tech support days, but I find it's better used for beer. Holds about 3-4 beers comfortably.

-Q

imaguitargod said:
I'm currently enjoying a Winter Warmer from Lancaster Brewing Company in one of their Pint glasses....it has a cow on it and on the back it has "Got Milk Stout?" The cow actually looks pritty evil too (because, ya know, they are evil).

Ahhh the nectar of the gods. I buy that by the growler from the brewerey.

Ok, I had to rush home and type you this. I just went to a bar here in Cleveland called "The Winking Lizard", they have that whole "drink 100 of our beers in 1 year and you'll get on our wall" sort of thing. One of their seasonal beers they had on tap....SPATAN OPTIMATOR (one of my favorites)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I immedietly ordered a pint.... I have never ever seen it on tap before in my whole 4 years of drinking it.

This stuff is amazing just in a bottle, but on a fresh tap, it is HEAVEN IIN A GLASS!!!!!! WOW! JUST FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

JayT said:
Ahhh the nectar of the gods. I buy that by the growler from the brewerey.

HOLY SHIT! I didn't even think of you dude! I should have gave you a heads up when I was in the area.

If you ever get down this way IGG or anyone that likes beer for that matter...you got to check this place out...kind of a Yuppie hangout so I have been there once or twice...

http://www.beerknurd.com/

I see they are all over...

I agree they are a little pricey...kinda goes with the "Yuppie" comment I made...that place is packed every evening when the high rise law firms, petroleum firms, etc. empty out for the day...hmmmm...law firms, petroleum firms...

AlabamaJack said:
If you ever get down this way IGG or anyone that likes beer for that matter...you got to check this place out...kind of a Yuppie hangout so I have been there once or twice...

http://www.beerknurd.com/
It's funny, I don't have that much money but for some reason I really want to drive to everyone's house and meet them.

imaguitargod said:
It's funny, I don't have that much money but for some reason I really want to drive to everyone's house and meet them.

You just want to drink our beer and fondle our pepper plants!

Call me a sap (I'm normally not) but I am a little wierded by seeing cap lover's thread constantly in the new posts. Is it disrespectful to talk further of joyful things here? Maybe he would've wanted it this way, I don't know.

Sorry to be a killjoy.:(

cheezydemon said:
Call me a sap (I'm normally not) but I am a little wierded by seeing cap lover's thread constantly in the new posts. Is it disrespectful to talk further of joyful things here? Maybe he would've wanted it this way, I don't know.

Sorry to be a killjoy.:(
I definitly think we should leave it up and continue with joyous drinking stories. If for anything ,it'll be a shrine to what he created (a very popular post).

It does seem to be never -ending! I am not judgeing anyone I just thought i'd ask.

Also chiliac plans to guide the family to the site to view the sympathy thread, they might also find this one.

imaguitargod said:
I definitly think we should leave it up and continue with joyous drinking stories. If for anything ,it'll be a shrine to what he created (a very popular post).

I agree.

Back