misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Got to celebrate my first ever planted peppers, so BV on the rocks it is.

Crazy, store-bought orange habs seed took less than 4 hrs to sprout, now they are nestled in their warm little cups in my FrankenGrow thingy. :cool:

Skol!

-Q

I'm drinking the whole spectrum tonight. Started with Victory Hopdevil. Went to Corona. Now home drinking a sort of grape coctail. Seagram's grape vodka, grape juice, and lemon/lime soda. Gotta keep this thread alive.

Damn...found out today they stopped making Watney's Red Barrel Beer 10 years ago (english desert beer, thats dEsert not dehsert :lol: )...IGG...you missed out on a good one...

I found out (again) that dropping a cut hab in a beer is pretty damn hot after a piece. Like a woman, a nice heat at first, but after awhile, it gets near unbearable...yet you can't stay away.

Heheh.

Drinks it anyways....

May I be one of the firrst to make/drink a Naga Beer.....o0

oh yess. there shall be YT... How about when i have pod...naga morrich soaked in boooze to hydrate, then stuck in with beer?

I'll do it :D

I'm drinking beer wit my pickled hab juices thrown in for fun, tis hot but tasty. If my mate Neil can hang...I will. :twisted:

My goal is to get up wit Neil and Nick... No fear.

Lindauer is nukkin' futz..but I aint scared..he said Snakebite was hot..lol

~Q

I'm gonna put one in a bottle of Quervo...they won't call it snakebite juice for anything...

QuadShotz said:
May I be one of the firrst to make/drink a Naga Beer.....o0

oh yess. there shall be YT... How about when i have pod...naga morrich soaked in boooze to hydrate, then stuck in with beer?
Me an my friend Matt beat you too it. We make a pepper beer (he spent all the money, I just helped with the brewing and peppers and such) with my home gorwn peppers (piquin, chipotle Jalapenos, and Big Jims). Then we bottled it. We split up a Naga into 4 bottles and the juice left over into one other bottle. Then we stuck a whole Naga into a bomber and bottled it. I have yet to try it but an ancous....

AlabamaJack said:
Damn...found out today they stopped making Watney's Red Barrel Beer 10 years ago (english desert beer, thats dEsert not dehsert :lol: )...IGG...you missed out on a good one...

Well, I always seem to miss some of the good ones...goes with the teritory ;)

Just downed a Bells Pale Ale...god, I think I've officially had all of their brews and every single one of them were great! Can this brewery do no wrong? Oh well, back to reading my book.

Remember those pickled habs...well..used a pour of those sauce, to be evile in ...yaa, what wass the qwuestion?

Kkk, ity's 10:20, andf i brought a bv0ttle of sbnakebite on the road. Lit sum peeps yup.

dared sevceral peeps to just lic the snakebite while i ate cap fulll..thqt worked well. :) One taker. tHAT seemed to hurt.

yea, least one bar said i coulnt use such hot sauce..woot.

*falls down now.

QuadShotz said:
Remember those pickled habs...well..used a pour of those sauce, to be evile in ...yaa, what wass the qwuestion?

Kkk, ity's 10:20, andf i brought a bv0ttle of sbnakebite on the road. Lit sum peeps yup.

dared sevceral peeps to just lic the snakebite while i ate cap fulll..thqt worked well. :) One taker. tHAT seemed to hurt.

*falls down now.

Ok, somebody was having way more fun than I was last night. I had dinner with my mother.

i don't mind drinking with my mum for a start shes a PhD Humanities, but the best bit is she doesn't touch my bourbon & makes a mean curry.

:cheers:

bentalphanerd said:
i don't mind drinking with my mum for a start shes a PhD Humanities, but the best bit is she doesn't touch my bourbon & makes a mean curry.

Well, my mom is the child of an alcoholic, so drinking more than a glass of wine or two around here can make her feel uncomfortable. So, I don't.

QuadShotz said:

*falls down now.

It's posts like those that make you really love this thread. How ya feeling today, Quad?

bentalphanerd said:

I looooooove drinking with my mom (I've actually smoked her out a few times too, so's one of those really cool mom's). She's a blast because she'll get a little tipsy on one strong drink and all hell breaks loose. We all just end up laughing and laughing and throwing jokes out.

LOL, yeah, I really should try to ignore the computer after a night out. :shocked:

I'm good though, and had fun playing pool and such. I don't get hangovers unless i'm REALLY stoopid.

Found out one of my friends loves hot stuff..kinda surprising since she's usually pretty tame on foods.

I swear, drinking and eating hot stuff makes ya dbl-buzzed or something. :lol:

QuadShotz said:
LOL, yeah, I really should try to ignore the computer after a night out. :shocked:

I'm good though, and had fun playing pool and such. I don't get hangovers unless i'm REALLY stoopid.

Found out one of my friends loves hot stuff..kinda surprising since she's usually pretty tame on foods.

I swear, drinking and eating hot stuff makes ya dbl-buzzed or something. :lol:
Nonono, stay on the computer late at night!!!

im drinking tonight I have a case of sleemans honeybrown and a 6 of maudite(I had to go to the next town over to get maudite they dont sell it here anymore)

Just got back from my good friend Eric Chmielewski house. We opened up two of his aged beers and split them. Stone Breweries 8th (2004) and 9th (2005) Anniversery bombers. They were both fantastic and I think the 8th was my favorite!

3PM and I'm drinking already, excellent. I just started marinading my tri-tip for the three day marinade which I add a good beer to (just a little bit) so I am finishing off the bottle right now. It's Stouds Big Dog stout or something like that (can never remember the correct name).

Later tonight I'll be drinking a six pack with my friend Eric Chem because it's Arnold Night! Tonights movies are Twins ("Vincent! It's me, your brother!") and Red Heat ("In Soviet Russia...") with some nice bud...mmmm....

Back