misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I've already talked to my family and friends... We have an understanding regarding the whole intervention thing.lol
They have a show on FOX you know!!!!

Its unAustralian.

bentalphanerd said:
Hey I came up with a great new drinking game: I do a shot every time a member of my family says "intervention."

AHHHHHHH HHAAAA HAA HAAAA HAAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaa.......:!:

(breathe)

HHHHHAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaaaaaa.............

I like ginger beer, and I like habs..so this is a no-brainer. ;)

ginger-hab-beer.jpg

Some thinly sliced fresh ginger, and a sliced orange hab taking a swim in my beer. Put it in a jar to steep awhile. :)

Would that be Buckeye BC of Ohio St? Couldn't bring myself to drink it as a PSU alum. Thanks for the PM IGG. Sent reply. Time to go refill my margarita now.

QuadShotz said:
I like ginger beer, and I like habs..so this is a no-brainer. ;)

ginger-hab-beer.jpg

Some thinly sliced fresh ginger, and a sliced orange hab taking a swim in my beer. Put it in a jar to steep awhile. :)

That sounds awesome Quadshotz. I will have to try that soon. Have to get some fresh ginger. All I have now is a bottle of ginger in oil or water in the fridge. Too small of pieces, I'd end up drinking them and it would feel like I was swallowing bugs or something.

Thx!

And, after I'd strained out the stuff for drinking, I minced it up and used it in my ramen. :D

No waste around here.

I also like a shot of sriracha in beer...I just like the flavor, and anything chilli is fun with/in booze IMO.

The other morning I woke up and found that I had grown to gigantic proportions. I was the same height as Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower.
It was then that I made a crucial decision: no more drinking while playing miniature golf.

JayT said:
Would that be Buckeye BC of Ohio St? Couldn't bring myself to drink it as a PSU alum. Thanks for the PM IGG. Sent reply. Time to go refill my margarita now.
Yep, the same Buckeye Brewing Company. They are some pitty decent stuff.

bentalphanerd said:
"Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink."

bentalphanerd said:
The other morning I woke up and found that I had grown to gigantic proportions. I was the same height as Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower.
It was then that I made a crucial decision: no more drinking while playing miniature golf.

"When I read of the dangers of drinking, I gave up reading."

"Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. Now let's get past this, and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

--Homer Simpson

Here's one for the Passow Pizza. :D

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-Dave Barry

Ok, I'll end this right now with my best beer quotes that I've dedicated to memory over the years:

-"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."--Ernest Hemmingway

-"Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."--Winston Churchill

-"He was a wise man who invented beer."--Plato

-"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill ....Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."--His reply

-"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."--Henny Youngman

-"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."--Benjamin Franklin

-"If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose."--Deep Thought, Jack Handy

-"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."--Humphrey Bogart

-"I drink to make other people interesting."--George Jean Nathan

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."--For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemmingway

-"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."--Dean Martin

QuadShotz said:
Here's one for the Passow Pizza. :D

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-Dave Barry

LOL. Tis trues I tells ya!

My favorite one...

It only takes one drink to get me drunk. Trouble is, I can't remember whether it's the 13th or 14th. - George Burns

Mmmmm...been drinking high abv beers tonight. I was feeling it an hour ago and now I'm really feeling it.

There's also this strangle sensation in my bladder....oh well...best to ignore that for now.

Back