misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I see!

walkingdead1.jpg

rainbowberry said:
I meant walking ones silly :lol:
Oh, ok. sounds a lot better! :lol:
Now if "the most foul mouthed arrogant man" can have a chance when you drink white wine. how about me? I'm already the "sexy polite adonis". :cool:

Lambrusco rainbowberry..im lost for words..lambrusco..still lost for words,bad as me after 2 pints of guiness i do the birdy song DONT tell them what that is..PLEASE.

p.S Dont drink lambrusco its the chemicals making you drunk..or :think: maybe the lambrusco is really perry in the first place..anyways drink a decent blonk the wife is worried and planning to send you a bottle of her elderberry wine when its ready,get sloshed with a bit of dignity then :beer:

Well, got the night started great already. Drank a crappy beer, than a nice Stout, and soon I'll be off to La Cave to have a good beer. Then to Great Lakes Brewery for another good beer, then to see Glenn Swartz perform and have a few more.

Canned Boddingtons Ale in a Frozen Mug....mmmmmmmmmmm

Damn....tornado headed right straight to me....its in weatherford, texas...45 minutes till it gets to my house and its headed right straight smack dab for me.......got to prepare...later all...

AlabamaJack said:
Damn....tornado headed right straight to me....its in weatherford, texas...45 minutes till it gets to my house and its headed right straight smack dab for me.......got to prepare...later all...

Damn, hope you're ok AJ...:pray:

AlabamaJack said:
Canned Boddingtons Ale in a Frozen Mug....mmmmmmmmmmm

Holy crap. don't you have a basement thingy for storms? hope it'll go safely.

just missed us...tornado to the west of me about 4 miles then picked up and all we got was hail....up to half dollar size....hailed about 15 minutes...I got pictures that I will post in a little while...got to edit them first...we are all ok...just raining hard now....

drinking a good mackeson triple right now...mmmm...good

AlabamaJack said:
just missed us...tornado to the west of me about 4 miles then picked up and all we got was hail....up to half dollar size....hailed about 15 minutes...I got pictures that I will post in a little while...got to edit them first...we are all ok...just raining hard now....

drinking a good mackeson triple right now...mmmm...good
Good to hear!

Back