misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

QuadShotz said:
Ah, you mean this one:

DSC01542.JPG

Bummer it's only 4.9% though.
Actually no, that's the small bottle (that I don't buy).

Now drinking: Norrlands Guld Export 5,3%, translated "northen gold" is profiling themselfs as pure beer from the north of sweden where pollution is an unkwown word. sounds like utopia but it works.

*burp!

norrlands_guld.jpg

drunk @ work! lol!

my mother forced me to drink some vodka with elder at lunch today. "this will make your cold go away!, take this shot and a pint of beer before leaving to work!"

it has been like this as long as i can remember. always when i was feeling sick and didnt want to go to school my mother forced me to drink som kind of herb that was extracted with vodka.

example:

if my stomach was in pain "take this shot of jägermaister, it will make you feel better"

I was 7 years old, that shot of jägermaister made me a drunk 7 year old boy on his way to school, 7:30 in the morning, on a Monday!

but,,, i do remember feeling better afterwards :D

imaguitargod said:
"What's that funny written on the side say? Neee-kay? Is that Ingen or sumthin?"

IGG...I completely adore you for quoting Back to the Future 3. Completely. Adore.

On the topic of booze...I like drinking on Thursday nights to start my weekend off right (even though Fridays where I work are typically INSANE), & tonight's it's plain ol' Miller Lite & a shot or two of the habanero vodka I made last week.

bent nice homemade..decent strength to..what chills in the bottom ?
Must admit i adore Vodka and Fatalli they perfect together after few months of fermentation :)

talas said:
bent nice homemade..decent strength to..what chills in the bottom ?
Must admit i adore Vodka and Fatalli they perfect together after few months of fermentation :)

Got some Siam, asian birdseye, small 'winter' orange habs, few other odd pods I had laying around. Plan to leave it another 2 months or so before I crack it.

Damn thats going to have a Deep rich flavor to it bent,Just done my first wine some elderflower so near xmas ill break a few see what its like just before i send it out for presents and everyone comes down with food poisoning..gonna try a few more chilis with spirits
and see what combines well,You done any other chili/Spirit concoctions yourself that you like ? :)

I've only really just started doing this...well given the amount of time between adding the pods & drinking it.
Something I did learn early was to add a couple of green pods, Serranos are good. It really helps to round out the flavor.

Are thx for that bent Serranos are a great chili was thinking of doing a peaty scotch with some EARTHY types and serrano have got a lovely low heat but that great taste coming through..something like
jura or talisker would maybe be ok.Thank you :)

ImpyChick said:
IGG...I completely adore you for quoting Back to the Future 3. Completely. Adore.

On the topic of booze...I like drinking on Thursday nights to start my weekend off right (even though Fridays where I work are typically INSANE), & tonight's it's plain ol' Miller Lite & a shot or two of the habanero vodka I made last week.
What is this "Back to the Future" you speak of?

Back