misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Currently downing Left Hand Brewing Company Oktoberfest. I'm also suffering from the effects of Ol' Stillmanz Naga Fatalii Sambal...crist that's insanely hot even by my standards.

imaguitargod said:
Currently downing Left Hand Brewing Company Oktoberfest. I'm also suffering from the effects of Ol' Stillmanz Naga Fatalii Sambal...crist that's insanely hot even by my standards.

Pray tell us more about Ol man Stills new Naga Fatalii Sambal :shocked:

God that Sambal sounds like its Packing some heat,Really seems like hes cracked how much fatalli to naga ratio to put in..another winner it seems from a thoroughbred sauce stable..aMister Stillz strikes again :)

Ok, this is my little insanity project.

The BihWhisky. :-D

It's been there for about a week now, so here's pics.

S6301392.JPG

I did try a sip straight, but it's just near undrinkable. :mouthonfire:

So as I usually do, on the rocks it went.

S6301390.JPG

Still almost too hot to drink, but it's weird...
Ya got the whisky taste, a background taste of the pepper...for about two seconds...then yer head gets blown off.

Imagine eating some Bih, the hottest chile on the planet.
Now imagine that, except your drinking it. :shocked:

Seriously freaking hot!!

I literally took like 1/4 tsp. of this and put in a glass of water..and it was still noticable hot.

-QS

QuadShotz said:
Ok, this is my little insanity project.

The BihWhisky. :-D

It's been there for about a week now, so here's pics.

S6301392.JPG

I did try a sip straight, but it's just near undrinkable. :mouthonfire:

So as I usually do, on the rocks it went.

S6301390.JPG

Still almost too hot to drink, but it's weird...
Ya got the whisky taste, a background taste of the pepper...for about two seconds...then yer head gets blown off.

Imagine eating some Bih, the hottest chile on the planet.
Now imagine that, except your drinking it. :shocked:

Seriously freaking hot!!

I literally took like 1/4 tsp. of this and put in a glass of water..and it was still noticable hot.

-QS

Intresting combo there Quad..through a Fatalli in some good vodka leave for a few weeks or longer if you can resist..Fantastic.

chuk hell said:
I've been drinking absinthe. I've discovered I really, really like absinthe.

Where are you getting it from? I used to get this certain one from Poland that was insane....but then it got way, way, way too expensive with shipping and stuff.

Night a nice drink after a while..Draws you in and gets you quick and the effect worsens as I.G rightly said :rolleyes:

Was bored, so took this picture:
dsc00839bl9.jpg

Local produce vs. Guinness Extra Stout. the only reason that one beer is in a can, is the bottle is so freaking massive it won't get in the picture! we Israelis drink a lot of beer. :lol: not necessarily good beer, but a lot of it. :lol:

Back