misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

#$%&@!!!! Just hurt my #$%&@! knee... a #$%&@! driving an ATV ran into me at about 30kmh (18.5mph)... can't even walk!!! this stupid #$%&@! should learn how to #$%&@! drive!
Oh well... I'll have a beer then...

that sux Omri - make sure to rest your foot on something so your knee is up in the air cause that beer is going to make it puff up like a balloon.

bentalphanerd said:
that sux Omri - make sure to rest your foot on something so your knee is up in the air cause that beer is going to make it puff up like a balloon.
It's a weird combo of purple, blue and really dark brown (black maybe?)... already like a giant balloon.

Thanks people.

Omri said:
It's a weird combo of purple, blue and really dark brown (black maybe?)... already like a giant balloon.

Thanks people.

you gotta lay down and throw a few pillows under your knee - get it above heart height. And get a broom or something to use as a crutch...you're going to need it tomorrow.

bentalphanerd said:
you gotta lay down
Checked.
bentalphanerd said:
throw a few pillows under your knee
Not really high, but checked.

Also I have my laptop next to me, drinks and snacks. not to mention a special someone taking care of me. ;)
Sucks indeed, but been through a lot worst. just need some resting... that I'll do at the hotel! already placed an order a few days ago. :oops:

Ya cold is good, cheep beers I actually drink over ice since they don't last long enough to get watered down anyways. Nothing worse than warm crappy beer.

See Omri...cold beer, while tasty, can also do duty as a cold pack..plus i hear it has numbing abilites too.... ;)

Hope ya ok man...owies!

-QS

WHeeee!

cheers.gif
getwell.gif

Chiliac said:
Warm beer sucks!
I never said serve the beer warm, just that the glass should be room temperature. Different temps of the beer will affect the taste some in a good way, some in a bad way. I've had some beers that are best drunken at room temp.

imaguitargod said:
I never said serve the beer warm, just that the glass should be room temperature. Different temps of the beer will affect the taste some in a good way, some in a bad way. I've had some beers that are best drunken at room temp.
Beer should be ice cold and the actual glass DD talked about is at room temps. it keeps the beer cold cause of its smart and unique design, not because it's already cold.

Oh God yeah, warm beer is disgusting. I've had cans straight out of the boot of the car in the summer where I've left them for storage. I think Americans call the 'boot' of a car a trunk.

QuadShotz said:
Yup.

Bonnet=Hood, Boot=Trunk

So that's what the hood is! It's a bonnet over here. I bet you call it the gas tank or something too, we call it the petrol tank, or fuel tank. We don't fill up with gas, just diesel or petrol.

Hehehe, I just thought of a park where you can go have your cars play with other cars....I wonder if that's how demolision derbies started....

Back