misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

xgrafcorex said:
Was it this: http://www.madriverbrewing.com/pages/brews/stout.html ?

I like that stuff..they also make a Double IPA that is pretty good as well. Nothing to drop everything and track down, but I would buy it again for sure.

Scary, you knew the beer without me saying anything other than Extra Stout. :shocked:

Since we're on ponderisms now:

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. But it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Its Saturday night here - and I'm drinking Bourbon.

Seems to be the place to confess to our alcoholic binges.

Oh and to the Aussies - GOOOOO THE WARRIORS!!!!!

(Rugby League preliminary final tonight) :beer:

weeeeeeee. and the mighty mighty hawks (AFL grand final today)

...not that i watch any ball games all year....but finals day is when you can start drinking at midday & no-one gives it a 2nd thought.

Going through my St.Arnou {imported from australia} its a bit like getting wacked around the head with a phone book....but fottball finals are like that.

....and here's one for the "When Things Really Get Bad" file................

DUDEwheresmybeer.jpg

imaguitargod said:
WTF, DD! Don't you follow my beer rules?

Beer Rule #1: Never trust a beer that comes in a can.

So, I should post the pics of you and the PBR..in a can?

Or was it on a can with a can...heheh.;)

I'm not even going to describe it. I think the "pure spring water" came from a stagnant swamp.

But, for $2 a sixer... I thought I'd give it a try. I think the price alone should've been a warning.

IGG..dude...your last post was exactly at 4:20...

Coincidence? I think NOT!!

I AM THE GOD OF ALL THINGS HIPPY...AND I COMMAND YOU TO PASS THAT SPLIFF...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
IGG..dude...your last post was exactly at 4:20...

Coincidence? I think NOT!!

I AM THE GOD OF ALL THINGS HIPPY...AND I COMMAND YOU TO PASS THAT SPLIFF...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Cheers, TB.
It's always 420 somewhere in the world.

Back