misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Sickmont said:
heh heh did you say "wheat" beer or "wet" beer?

Well, I guess I'm going to call that one a wet, watered down wheat beer...what a mouth full.

Hmm...got an extra hot version of Famous Passow Pizza in the oven...so many beers to choose from....

Tonight I have two Weyerbachers to drink. XIII Anniversary and Harvest Pumpkin Ale. Then it will be vodka drinks since I am out of beer.

xgrafcorex said:
Picked up some Stone Ruination IPA last night, having one now..this stuff is awesome! Expensive but very good.
love that stuff! love it!

imaguitargod said:
Just finished Beckenridge's Autum Ale...waaaay darker than any Autaum ale should be....malty, tasty!
at least it wasn't Otter Creek's Oktoberfest offering. It tasted like boiled fermented maple leaves.

imaguitargod said:
Drinking Troegs Dreamweaver Wheat beer....so so, bit watery.
had it once. not overly impressed one way or another.

I'm actually drinking an Otter Creek Stopepipe Porter. I like it a lot..much better than Red Hook Black Hook (porter). It's definitely worth a try I'd say.

You know........ There are a TON of good beers out there, but I come back to about three favorites again and again.

Red Hook ESB
Sam Adams Boston Lager
Whitebread Ale

If the Whitebread Ale was a tad less expensive, I'd buy that all the time. On the downside, I can't get it in a bar here anymore, and it's $7.99 a sixer. I'd go through that in about 90 minutes.

On a side note..............

Has anyone tried the new Sam Adams glass? It's like 1/2 goblet and 1/2 tulip. The bar I frequent was nice enough to give me one so I could experiment with the design on a bunch of different beers. First of all, it's not as fragile as it looks. It's about the same thickness as a regular bar pint. It freezes really well and holds the cold for about three beers. 2nd, and most important, it really opens up any beer. ...and I mean ANY beer. Form Bud Light (I had a friend try that one...) to Guinness, the aroma is right in your nose and the flavors really open up. I have to say, it's a really good design. I need a few more!!!

DevilDuck Whitbread is a damn nice drink and there Dark mild is great ..well most of there drinks are pretty good actually :)

DevilDuck said:
It freezes really well and holds the cold for about three beers.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEER SNOB ALERT! Unless you are drinking crap out of it (like Budweiser), you should have your glassware at room temperature.

I'm drinking out of the bottle... :|
Anyhow, I'm half-way drunk already and I'M AT WORK! going on vacation tomorrow... yay!

bentalphanerd said:
I got a dozen St. Arnou Czech Style Pilsner as a tip today for I.T work....hmmm. says Imported from Australia on the bottle lol

Got one here to Rare Belgian secret recipe Lager made in bradford U.K you have got to love it :lol:

imaguitargod said:
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEER SNOB ALERT! Unless you are drinking crap out of it (like Budweiser), you should have your glassware at room temperature.

you what now :shocked: Must be chilled on this side of the planet. The colder the better.

Back