misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

imaguitargod said:
Hehehe, I just thought of a park where you can go have your cars play with other cars....I wonder if that's how demolision derbies started....

yep, they start fightin over the better parking spaces, and then it escalates very quickly

Ah, I've just had several dunkel biers, and a couple shots of Jägermeister. Oh, and a kellerbier.

God, I love Germany!

- Eric

elequin said:
Ah, I've just had several dunkel biers, and a couple shots of Jägermeister. Oh, and a kellerbier.

God, I love Germany!

- Eric

yes could never complain about german beer its all good ;)

imaguitargod said:
Hehe, fuuny, I just had Otter Creek's Autum Ale...that was crap.
That might have been it. Tastes like ass, right?

DevilDuck said:
On a side note..............

Has anyone tried the new Sam Adams glass? It's like 1/2 goblet and 1/2 tulip. The bar I frequent was nice enough to give me one so I could experiment with the design on a bunch of different beers. First of all, it's not as fragile as it looks. It's about the same thickness as a regular bar pint. It freezes really well and holds the cold for about three beers. 2nd, and most important, it really opens up any beer. ...and I mean ANY beer. Form Bud Light (I had a friend try that one...) to Guinness, the aroma is right in your nose and the flavors really open up. I have to say, it's a really good design. I need a few more!!!
I must have one!

Went over a friends house and had his "Imperial Wit" beer that didn't taste anything like a wit beer. Malty, tick, amber colored...amazing...but not a wit.

Got a bomber from him and am now drinking it at home.

fineexampl said:
That might have been it. Tastes like ass, right?
Yep...uhh....not that I know what ass tastes like....

Back