misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Sickmont said:
RIVERHORSE!!!! The brewery's in Lambertville. I love their stuff. You should be able to get some around by you.
This was coincidentally already on the top of my list. though i might want to go to the brewery itself to get something. it's about an hour from here if you obey speed limits. We've made it there in less than that though. Lambertville is great. Went to the Shad Festival this summer. We didn't actually have any shad though. Weird.

imaguitargod said:
Dogfish Head Theobroma (it has Ancho's in it and is FANTASTIC) or anything else by Dogfish Head (except their fruit beers such as the Preach).... look for Polo Santo Maron
I liked the Punkin Ale. Maybe i will give it a shot.

Both of those are NJ brews, btw.

remind me not to be tired, have beer, and drive home please. i kept dozing off.

Today i scored this booze and pods, so i thought i'd share. I didn't get the Dogfish Head, but they had tons of styles. I opted for 2 NJ breweries, a bottle of mead since i've never tried it, and some everclear that i'll be making some stevia extract with. Also got 3/4lb of mixed peppers for like $1.50 or so. Not sure of the varieties, but they look tasty.

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

Yeah that sounds good. I haven't had meade for quite a while. Going to have to find some. Today I bought some Beamish pub cans, Corsendonk brown ale, and Sammy Smith's Imperial Stout.

imaguitargod said:
Ya, I dumped it. Had a Stroud's Pilsner.

Damn, I'd I've used it for cooking with at least. :(

Omri said:
I'M SOBER! :shocked:

Nooooooo! Not THAT!

fineexampl said:
Today i scored this booze and pods, so i thought i'd share. I didn't get the Dogfish Head, but they had tons of styles. I opted for 2 NJ breweries, a bottle of mead since i've never tried it, and some everclear that i'll be making some stevia extract with. Also got 3/4lb of mixed peppers for like $1.50 or so. Not sure of the varieties, but they look tasty.

Frell me, that's a nice haul. I love meade and everclear...*not together though*

I've made my own meade b4, and it's so much fun to sip on a cool day.

Currently working on a few bottles of Kokanee Gold. Goes down nice along with my rollie Bali Shag mixed w/ Amphora. :D

-QS

Just had a Sarnac Pumpkin Ale and am currently downing a Brooklyne Brewery Oktoberfest and keeping an eye on my Defcon ZERO pumpkin pie that I'm cooking.

QuadShotz said:
Damn, I'd I've used it for cooking with at least. :(
It's wasn't bad beer, it was spoiled beer. Not fit for any type of consumption.

I've got several bottles of Ayinger Marzen and Pinkus Alt on deck for this evenings session.

IGG...Defcon and pumpkin pie? What? No other weirdness like...
DMT????

texas blues said:
I've got several bottles of Ayinger Marzen and Pinkus Alt on deck for this evenings session.

IGG...Defcon and pumpkin pie? What? No other weirdness like...
DMT????
Well, i'm looking at the Creator's ingredients for #1, and assuming 0 is an extracty version of the same, aside from any vinegar and garlic, it doesn't sound strange...or half bad. I make a squash pie (recipe to be posted VERY soon) that uses alot of cayenne, and that's the pepper of choice for Defcon. Pumpkin is a squash.

This is where we had dinner yesterday AGAIN. We went to JJ Bittings Brewpub. I love being 7mi from a brewpub rated #2 in the US. :D

I drank the IPA from the cask, not the tap. It's hand pumped and a totally different beverage. As you can see, it's not listed on the menu what's on the hand pump. Always ask and you may be treated as i was. Also included is a shot of their offerings right now and their only choices of hot sauce. BTW they ONLY serve their own brews on tap with the exception of Cider Jack. Anything else is bottled.
1004081416.jpg

1004081416a.jpg

1004081417.jpg

fineexampl said:
Just cracked one of the River Horses. OMFG. :D Love it!

I told ya! Did you go to the brewery and get the tour? We used to go there all the time in the mid 90's and my buddy kristian used to try to hook up with the cute chicks giving out the free samples. We used to get pretty buzzed hanging around there with him sweet talking them all the time.:lol:

Keystone Light... yup... :lol:

Back