misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Climax growler = gone
Saranac Pumpkin = 1 bottle gone

now onto the Trappistes Rochefort!!

Someone want to post a pic of that Shiner stuff? I want to look for that if it's as good as you all say.

Since I haz a cold, I'm drinking fun "energy" booze....

S6301842.JPG

Just got back from the bar where I had a Left Hand Brewing Company Milk Stout which was on nitrous. Took about 8 minutes to fully cascade :shocked:

Going to have a Saranac Pumpkin.

I am drinking my usual...DefCon Zero Bloody Mary...

Hey Creator....if you have not tried one of those, it is an absolute must...just dip a toothpick or stir stick in the zero and stir the drink with it....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JayT said:
Quad I tried that once. Blech, What did you think?
i had the same conclusion. i thought it was crap. i'd rather just buy some Blow and add vodka.

I picked up another bottle of the Trappiste Rochefort 6. They didn't have any 8 or 10 oddly enough. I should buy all of their 6 up. There wasn't much there. Supposedly 6 is the rare variety from Rochefort.

While i was there i picked up...
LaChouffeHoublon.jpg

I was talking with the guy who works at the new store of choice and he pointed out a few Belgian brews and suggested this as being a very hoppy ale. He says it has characteristics of a double and triple IPA. I'm still learning the terms a bit, but i know the styles i like.

edit: Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen IPA Tripel is a fusion between Belgian Tripels and American Double IPAs. Fittingly, "Houblon" is French for "hop."

JayT said:
Quad I tried that once. Blech, What did you think?

It's not something I'd drink a lot of, but it's fun for a change.
I liked it on ice. Tastes better than most of the "AlcoPops" I've tried...pretty much like your average orange energy drink.

Joose was lots stronger (9% abv) and ickier tasting for example.

Sparks still does have a purdy good buzz with it too, plus 87mg of caffeine. :)

With my default of Javascript off for unknown websites, I got a funny alert from their webz:

http://www.sparks.com/home.jsp said:
Flash player 8 not found.
Man, you should really have that.

Cute. ;-)

A very original and trippy website too, all done in Flash. You have to drag the screen around to explore a 'room' taht has the links. Nicely done.

Back