misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

JayT said:
nice to see you Quad. So you had a drunken week? I think we need more details.

Fuk if I remember..lol

Tippy brought Naga Mama and chilefoods.co.uk Reserve naga sauces...kickazz. I eat tsp of both off the bat. Cuz I'm an idiot. ;P

Currently eating Burritos w/ 4 minced up pickled Bhuts in the (less than one pound of) meat....so not thinking well. Besid3es being drunk, I'm about stoned on chiles atm...wheeee

Gallery is here: http://www.darkgrid.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=4

Sad part is, i'm almost used to eating the pickled Bhuts now...frell.

-QS

rainbowberry said:
Just the other day I was wondering where you'd gone, I missed you Quad.

* gives Quad a big hug *

Awwww, missed ya too Milady. :lol:

*huggz*

Tippy brought bit of Uk tho, in form of the NagaMama and other uk sauce that kicked my butt..that's killer good stuff you have there. ;)

I sent him home wit seeds from the FunkyHabs...they loved it. Both in my sauce and frozen ones, I fried 'em good wiht the Burkina. :)

WIsh ya could taste these pickled Bhuts...soo very good.

Cheers, and thx. :)

-QS

Ok I purposely waited until today when I am having the second of my Dogfishhead Punks to comment. I like it a lot. I am having a hard time deciding if I like it more than the Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin, but it's very good just the same. I am finding that as it warms it gets a little better too. The spices and aroma come out a little more. Goes well with raw peppers too.

JayT said:
Ok I purposely waited until today when I am having the second of my Dogfishhead Punks to comment. I like it a lot. I am having a hard time deciding if I like it more than the Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin, but it's very good just the same. I am finding that as it warms it gets a little better too. The spices and aroma come out a little more. Goes well with raw peppers too.
I drank a 4pk of this the beginning of the season and liked it alot.

I've been polishing off a growler from Harvest Moon Brewery here by me of their pumpkin ale. It's pretty tasty. :)

oh oh, another bad weather day (or should I say days ?) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
think I'll make some hot sauce with last of the pods (& catch up on inside work) & drink one or two, aww who am I kidding - several :D :D

Just read my comments and I sounded like a jerk. :(
I blame it on the beer! excuse my manners... thanks for the compliment. ;)

Just pissing my money away on beer today, picked up ingredients for the home brew tomarrow, then had a Chirstmas Ale, and now tonight I'll be having this year's Stone Double Bastard.

Back