misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

AlabamaJack said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bloody Marys on an early Saturday morning....

Nice. I'm drinking tea but that malheur 12 is calling my name. But shit i love tea. I think chai tea with a shot of baileys would re-define the word badass.

spaten optimator, since it was mentioned here.

I like it, but it's probably not a favorite. we'll see how the rest of the sixer goes. ;)

I just made quite the find up at my "fowty sto'".... Santa Fe Brewing Company has done a limited release of State Pen Porter..... in Bombers! Each is hand numbered. The lowest I could find was 267/3108. I would have bought one, but I didn't have the $$$. But at $6, it's not a bad deal.

Oh hey...how does one recommend washing a growler that had some mold in inside? I hit it with some bleach. think that'll be okay? maybe a run through the dishwasher?

that should do it. A bomber is between 22 and 25 ounces. Last night I went to see BigDogDaddy and his band play. They were very good. Country/Rock I would call it. I had to drink crap beer, but it was still good. I did have several Mad Elfs earlier in the day.

JayT said:
I had to drink crap beer, but it was still good. I did have several Mad Elfs earlier in the day.

I'll tolerate certain crap beers if the price is right. Ask Brian(grafcore), he came here once and we hit up Skinny's by the beach here. Dollar buds and rocking burgers make for a nice evening.

24oz of something called Four Loko...

nice if ya like fruit punch thats 11%.

np, i hada sixer of natty pints as backup. ;)

Rawr.

Back