misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I'm drinking now, I think some of you can guess what. Anyway I was a bit worried today because after lunch I kept feeling a hair on my chin, I felt it there all afternoon and kept trying to brush it away but I could still feel it. I was very concerned that it was coming from my chin, especially as the last time I sat with my mate in the hairdressers when we were getting our kids hair cut one of hers piped up in the busy salon with the sun streaming through the windows "Mum, you're growing a moustache". Anyway after starting on the beer I've realised my hair is not coming from my chin but an annoying bit that is curling round from my fringe. I've pulled it out now anyway because I don't want it bothering me again. I thought I was growing a beardy bit.

Just finished Bell's Christmas Ale....going to work soon.

rainbowberry said:
I'm drinking now, I think some of you can guess what. Anyway I was a bit worried today because after lunch I kept feeling a hair on my chin, I felt it there all afternoon and kept trying to brush it away but I could still feel it. I was very concerned that it was coming from my chin, especially as the last time I sat with my mate in the hairdressers when we were getting our kids hair cut one of hers piped up in the busy salon with the sun streaming through the windows "Mum, you're growing a moustache". Anyway after starting on the beer I've realised my hair is not coming from my chin but an annoying bit that is curling round from my fringe. I've pulled it out now anyway because I don't want it bothering me again. I thought I was growing a beardy bit.
My beard wispers things to me at night ;)

imaguitargod said:
Just finished Bell's Christmas Ale....going to work soon.

My beard wispers things to me at night ;)

My goatee only says things like "tonight you die" and shit like that . It's plotting my demise. I keep waking up in time to catch it curling around my throat.

rainbowberry said:
I only have my fringy bit saying 'You killed me b*tch' I am not growing a beard.

Things are starting to get a bit hairy in here. Seems some here on THP have something of a hirisute fetish....(Passow) Better lay off those pills for awhile.

Cheers, TB.

rainbowberry said:
I am not hairy, my head's hairy. I have no tash, beard and little left of my eyebrows because they are over plucked.

Plucked? Like a chicken?

chix.jpg

Cheers, TB.

wow this thread is going to hell...:hell:

RB I was afraid that you were going to say you chopped your hair to a bob cut since it was bothering you. SM, IGG, I am a pocket pool CHAMPION!

Back