misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

imaguitargod said:
Tell me how that turns out....I love that company and have been meaning to try that one.
I have to say, this is one of the best i've had of this style. :lol:
I think i may have to buy more of this brewery. Definitely more of this variety. This brew is freakin good!

imaguitargod said:
Try their Imperial Pumpkin and the Harvest Ale.
I saw those. Nice to know this is another nearby brewery too. Easton, PA isn't all that far. I will surely be trying more. I love this IPA. Love it!

I'm trying as many beers as i can. I'm getting hitched next year and need a good beer selection. I am leaning toward a keg from JJ Bitting's right now, with manybe something special for the toast.

imaguitargod said:
Try their Imperial Pumpkin and the Harvest Ale.

How about the Double Simcoe? Actually, I have never had a bad beer from them. Real nice folks too. I drove there once and took the tour.

JayT said:
How about the Double Simcoe? Actually, I have never had a bad beer from them. Real nice folks too. I drove there once and took the tour.

I'm just pissed i only bought one. I am having the last 1/3 of the bottle after sampling the chile concentrate i'm canning. A good IPA just makes whatever you're eating that much nicer. The chile sauce is fantastic with the beer! (in Neil from thehippyseedco's voice) It's really hot!

I always like a thicker high abv beer with chiles. Something like an Imperial Stout or a Porter. I guess IPAs aren't a bad choice, just nothing yellow and fizzy.

Mmm, oaked arrogant bastard makes me feel like being a bastard. Or at least yelling at strangers from cars.
I love this stuff

fineexampl said:
x3 over here. i love the oaked arrogant bastard. too bad it's $15 a sixer.

i get them in a mixed six pack at the grocery market usually and they don't scan so they charge me 1.99 a piece lol.

Up next :

hop_wallop_label.jpg

they sell Victory in TX??? Damn my little secret brewery is getting so BIG. It **sniff** brings a **sniff** tear to my eye.

JayT said:
they sell Victory in TX??? Damn my little secret brewery is getting so BIG. It **sniff** brings a **sniff** tear to my eye.
After that its a Victory Storm King Stout. I know for a fact they sell a lot of Victory in TX because I buy a lot of Victory in TX :shocked:

Love the Golden Monkey

Txclosetgrower said:
i get them in a mixed six pack at the grocery market usually and they don't scan so they charge me 1.99 a piece lol.

Up next :

hop_wallop_label.jpg
this is a favorite for drinking while washing the car. i love hop wallop!

JayT said:
:shocked:

Txclosetgrower said:
After that its a Victory Storm King Stout. I know for a fact they sell a lot of Victory in TX because I buy a lot of Victory in TX :shocked:

Love the Golden Monkey

I love them all. Hopdevil is one of my go to beers here in the bars. That brewery is about 40 miles from me. Been there many times.

I thought i'd share a couple snapshots of my favorite beer store. Keep in mind, this is only 2 aisles. This is not including the cold stuff and specials all over the store.

This is Oak Tree Liquors in South Plainfield, NJ. Yes, these shots are JUST beer. :shocked:
1108081845.jpg

1108081848.jpg

Just got back from the bar. A pint of Rogue Double Dead Guy Ale, a pint of...of...Kilt Lifter and a sample of Founders Breakfest Stout....I'm going to have a pint of that tomarrow....

Back