misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Omri said:
:lol:

I didn't have much sleep for quite a while (had "stuff" to do), so the fact it's 14:29 and I woke up like a few minutes ago is legit! no drinking for at least another hour. :lol:

Wait...you have rules about drinking?

The mind, she boggles!

Pam

fineexampl said:
I'm enjoying the heck out of a River Horse: Hop Hazard right now with some FineExampl's ESB hot sauce in the back of my mouth. I'm loving it!

damn youre making me jealous again...

imaguitargod said:
That's not from the ones you were aging was it?

No! I bought these in December, here in South Carolina. There is a beer and wine place about three blocks down the hill and one block over. I stopped after work one day...um, before the 19th (cause that was my last day of work) to get a bottle of wine, and of course I had to check out the beers, and there those beauties were! So I bought 'em! And now I'm drinking them!

I mean, now, as in this month, not as in this minute. Cause I'm at work. And they frown on heavy drinking at work.

imaguitargod said:
I would take that as they don't mind light drinking at work. :lol:

Well, in the employee handbook, it supposedly specifies that you can have one mixed drink or two glasses of wine or beer. I have not read it, but it is often mentioned when anyone asks about having a drink with lunch.

Pam said:
Well, in the employee handbook, it supposedly specifies that you can have one mixed drink or two glasses of wine or beer. I have not read it, but it is often mentioned when anyone asks about having a drink with lunch.
Does it mention how strong? Like, could I sit there and have two pints of Sam Adams Utopia? :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Does it mention how strong? Like, could I sit there and have two pints of Sam Adams Utopia? :lol:

It was written in the era of 3. whatever beer. They didn't even know about Real Beer (tm) back then, so, yes, you can have 2 Utopias if you'd like.

You know, come to think of it, I best it doesn't say what size the beers are, either.

Finished off Mild Winter by Goose Island, currently drinking Christmas Ale by Goose Island and trying my hardest not to attack my verbaly abusive father.....my fuse is at it's end.

imaguitargod said:
That's it. I'm going to the corner to have a pint.

Aww, hon, it's so hard to move back home. My mother and I almost killed each other when I was home after school for a few months.

{{Hugs}}

Pam said:
Aww, hon, it's so hard to move back home. My mother and I almost killed each other when I was home after school for a few months.

{{Hugs}}
Sigh....it feels good to get hugged. This isn't a recent developement thought. He's been abusive twords me my whole life.

JayT said:
Whatever the problem beer is the answer! Good move. What did you have?
I went up there, took a look at their tap handle and walked back home. I'm not paying $5 for a pint of Bud Light!

So I am having a Samual Smith Winter beer and hiding in the computer room until either it's time to sleep or I'll leave for a noise show that I'm in no mood to see.

Pam said:

{{Hugs}}

Same thing happened to me...only it's my wife!!

Beer me Moe!

Cheers, TB.

Back