misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

This is going to be a fun night. Sitting back eating homemade stromboli LOADED with orange habs. Drinking a large Arrogant Bastard AND a fruity vodka drink. I don't know exactly what it is some blueberry pommegranite juice with vodka and sprite. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:throws TB an Arrogant Bastard:

Sipping on a pint of Passow's Imperial Pumpkin Ale....it's sllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyy carbinating. Will probably be ready in another month if at all.

Pam said:
Did you get married while I was gone, or do I misremember you talking about your girlfriend?

Senator I can neither confirm or deny that allegation and even as garaunteed by the Constitution and The Bill of Rights, at no time have I pleaded the 5th amendment. A recent Neilson poll taken however resulted in 90 percent of all people polled believing that I in fact did wed Mrs. Blues this last May 17. (counsel whispers in TB's ear....) I would like to add that my lawyer has recommended that I drink heavily.

JayT said:
This is going to be a fun night. Sitting back eating homemade stromboli LOADED with orange habs. Drinking a large Arrogant Bastard AND a fruity vodka drink. I don't know exactly what it is some blueberry pommegranite juice with vodka and sprite. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:throws TB an Arrogant Bastard:

Ah man! You threw that last night and it's all warm and flat!
I am such a loser! (lawyer whispers in TB's ear again...) My lawyer has now advised me that my veterinarian recommends that I be "put down" as I am worthless and weak.

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
I in fact did wed Mrs. Blues this last May 17. (counsel whispers in TB's ear....) I would like to add that my lawyer has recommended that I drink heavily.

Congratulations! Have another beer!

I'm having Wachusett Black Shack Porter this fine and blustery evening.

Pam said:
Congratulations! Have another beer!

I'm having Wachusett Black Shack Porter this fine and blustery evening.

Alas, no beer this eve. Cutting down on my carbs. Two tequila's and out tonight. Out the door at 4....a.m.!

Cheers Pam, TB.

imaguitargod said:
And for those that can't I'm counting down. Aren't I considerate [read: an ass].
:lol:

You're gloating

Watch that you don't trip and fall just shy of the finish line, Mr. Hare.

I'm drinking the two oddball drinks that remarkably taste nearly identical to one another, together. Jagermeister and Moxie. More commonly referred to as a "mad mailman".

Edit: this is a rare treat. only 2 stores sell moxie in NJ and are kind of out the way. i got mine in the Lehigh Valley not too long ago. Good stuff!

Doghouse sick blues here...the thought of beer right now makes me want to put a bag over my head and commence spewing. Will be trying tequila shots and a hot bath. Nurse...2 bottles of Don Julio Anejo STAT!!

Blah ya'll, :sick: TB.

My knees are in some of the worst pain they've ever been in today. By the time I got home it hurt from my ankles up to my hips :shocked:. That's never happened before.

So, I'm actually FOREGOING any alcohol and I took a Oxycodon about 2 hours ago. It's only taken about 20% off the pain but boy am I feeling funny! So here comes the obligitory....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, ow.

imaguitargod said:
My knees are in some of the worst pain they've ever been in today. By the time I got home it hurt from my ankles up to my hips :shocked:. That's never happened before.

So, I'm actually FOREGOING any alcohol and I took a Oxycodon about 2 hours ago. It's only taken about 20% off the pain but boy am I feeling funny! So here comes the obligitory....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, ow.

I here ya IGG. The hot bath and pineapple screwdiver I just drank has me sweating now like a shampooed water buffalo. Never had oxy. I could use a joint of "wheelchair" though to take away my cares. Men are such wimps when we're sick..

:oops:TB.

Back