misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Currently enjoying Pandora's Bock by Breckenridge Brewery. They make such good beers.

This gave me an idea for a name. If I brew a bock (and I will), I'm going to name it "Baby Got Bock".

Golden monkey from my chimay chalice. MMmmm. I've been drinking nothing but stouts and ipas lately, but i got the craving for a tripel.

I met this guy in town who is really in to homebrewing out at disc golf, he kegs his own beer and offered to let me come watch him brew a batch. Got his name and number and i'm definitely going to take him up on the offer. Pretty damned cool dude.

I just found out that Lancaster Brewing Co has brewed a Shoofly Porter. I don't know if anyone is familiar with Shoofly Pie (an Amish molasses 16 million calorie pie), but I can't wait to try this!

It finnished at 1.018. IT has huge amounts of crystal and chocolate malts in it so it will ballance the bitterness well.

I did make an Imperial IPA that was 140 IBU and 11% abv.

cheers

Howdy folks. I'm in Bahrain right now, and tonight will be the first beer I've had in over 40 days! :shocked: The selection on base here is fairly limited but not too bad considering what I was expecting.

How's everyone doing?

xgrafcorex said:
Howdy folks. I'm in Bahrain right now, and tonight will be the first beer I've had in over 40 days! :shocked: The selection on base here is fairly limited but not too bad considering what I was expecting.

How's everyone doing?

40 days? They should make a movie about that. Let us know what you have.

I'm enjoying the heck out of a River Horse: Hop Hazard right now with some FineExampl's ESB hot sauce in the back of my mouth. I'm loving it!

Brooklyn Brewery's Black Chocolate Stout....bought here in South Carolina!!

*squee!*

Sadly I was only able to get a couple of 6 packs, but I'M FINALLY ABLE TO GET QUALITY BEER IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I was even able to get some Smuttynose Porter!

Pam

fineexampl said:
Pam, what the BBBCS like? i passed it up a ton of times.

Really nice. It's very roasty, the chocolate comes from the malt, not from real chocolate, like is so trendy these days. Good, full mouth feel without getting syrupy. More bitter chocolate than sweet chocolate, and the flavor is fuller and more complex as it wareruio

SHIT! That was a frog! I was just sitting here, sipping my beer, and searching for the proper adjective, and suddenly a brown and spotty frog jumps on my hand, then the monitor, then it's gone! Only one of the cats spotted it, and cornered it on the bookcase,whereupon I grabbed it and took the little booger outside.

Ok, now I have to go and look him up and see what kind of frog he was!

OK...... who can box up a bottle of oaked AB and send it to me?

I will pay postage!

ITs something i would love to try!

cheers

:lol:

I didn't have much sleep for quite a while (had "stuff" to do), so the fact it's 14:29 and I woke up like a few minutes ago is legit! no drinking for at least another hour. :lol:

Back