misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

tony05 said:
Yes we do i must say!

Aus is a wonderful palce to live........ we arent called the lucky country for nuthin!

Awsome chilli growing weather, awsome drinking weather. Beautiful women, people that are brew kings and don't invite Nova around for a sample...

Cant go wrong

Thar i fuxed ut far ya

imaguitargod said:
It's fantastic and it's 12.1%abv ;)

Yuck! I always knew there was something terribly wrong with you. Pumpkin beer is awful, and high alcohol does not improve a beer.

Hot Canuck said:
no, but it apparently does improve my appearance...drunk chicks think I'm :hot:...

So does at least one sober one.

But yeah, beer goggles and the approach of midnight improves almost everyone's looks.

Pam said:
QUOTE]

lol - that was a pic from 10 years ago...I not so perty now...see avatar...blondie next to me is the 'new' woman I was telling you about in the summer...pic taken in July at a cornfest in Jarvis Ontario...

Hot Canuck;148322][QUOTE=Pam said:

lol - that was a pic from 10 years ago...I not so perty now...see avatar...blondie next to me is the 'new' woman I was telling you about in the summer...pic taken in July at a cornfest in Jarvis Ontario...[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's what's between a man's ears that makes him hot for me. I've dated tall men and short men and fat men and skinny men and bald men and shaggy men...I find any man's body delightful if his brain is hot.

Pam said:
Hey, it's what's between a man's ears that makes him hot for me. I've dated tall men and short men and fat men and skinny men and bald men and shaggy men...I find any man's body delightful if his brain is hot.

:oops:

careful...I got hockey legs, but even they may not be strong enuf to carry my ego if ya keep this up...:cool:

Let see...had tons of beers at a local brewery, then had a Passow'sImperial Pumpkin Ale, and am now enjoying some Pandora's Bock (6 pack)with a friend. It's horriblemovie night so we are watching Santa's Slay starring goldberg (wrestler). I made a supe spicy famous passow pizza with Scotch Bonnets and Nagas (yes, plural) and some CaJohn;'s Ace mixed into the sauce.

UPDATE: yes I just posted a minuted ago, bbut I did some sort of short cut that posted the above poste beforwe I was ready to post it!!!!!!1 Cured you fingers! You undirected flayling have prematurely posted the above post!!! Back into your cage!

What was I gouing to update yo people with? Ummmmmmmmm,..,what are you wall doing stairing at me? Gome home! Threres nothing to see here! OHY! Tomarrow I'm going to do that miricle fruit tab that THC sent me to me. y skins dryu/

imaguitargod said:
UPDATE: yes I just posted a minuted ago, bbut I did some sort of short cut that posted the above poste beforwe I was ready to post it!!!!!!1 Cured you fingers! You undirected flayling have prematurely posted the above post!!! Back into your cage!

What was I gouing to update yo people with? Ummmmmmmmm,..,what are you wall doing stairing at me? Gome home! Threres nothing to see here! OHY! Tomarrow I'm going to do that miricle fruit tab that THC sent me to me. y skins dryu/
Always knew THC and you are best friends. :lol:

Back