misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

whats the saying ?
oh yea
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sadly I can't comment on some great beer right now, but that doesn't matter drunk is drunk.

Sickmont said:
I did a sixer of Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale again. It's really pretty good stuff.

Sierra Nevada is one of those consistently good breweries that gets over looked because it doesn't have any rock star beers. Their porter was one of the first dark beers I tried.

chilehunter said:
I see at these hours you're only left to talk to the crazy ozzies :lol: :P
damn my liver is working overtime right now!

True, but both can be fun.
cheers1.gif

Pam said:
Sierra Nevada is one of those consistently good breweries that gets over looked because it doesn't have any rock star beers. Their porter was one of the first dark beers I tried.

It was definitely my 'crossover' beer. Once i started drinking their IPA way back in the early 90's, there was no turning back.

Pam said:

I really like their porter. I had their Christmas beer or winter ale or whatever the hell it was called a couple of weeks ago and that was good too.

Drinkin' an ice cold shiner bock....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm goooooooddd

Dang...hey, Pepper-Guru from Georgia is going to put some pics up tonight of his plants...he is supposed to have a nice setup from what he says...

***sippppppppp....mmmmmm****

I'll be tossing back free pints of Brooklyne IPA and Pale Ale. I Like Pie has a gig tonight. (actually, in an hour and 50 minutes to be exact).

cool Iggy...how long you gotta play?

Damn you and your Shiner Bock AJ. Always taunting us Northerners...

Oh and on another note, I love all the Wheeeeeeeeeeeeees I've been seeing lately. Might just be me too later.

I want to get snotted this weekend just becuz. I'm going to maybe make a growler run. One stop after work to Basil T's, and one to Harvest Moon and one to JJ Bittings on my way home. I will post pics if i make it to all 3.

Back