misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

just finnished off a home brewed Belgian tripel thats about 9 months old. Its flavour has become something wonderful and has a smooth complexity with no hot alcahol in a 9% beer.

very happy.

Its all about the yeast!

Go all ectract.... 10% raw sugar, 1.080

BItter with Saaz to about 30 IBU. Add about 1/2g per liter saaz with 10 minuits to go in the boil

brew ith a great yeast like wyeast 3787 at about 20 deg.

gige it 6 months or more and yum

cheerws

Well, I'm going to brave the -7 degree weather and drive to the homebrew shop. Tonight I BREW!

Then after the brew shop I'll be going to Willoughby Brewing Company.

DevilDuck said:
-7 ? Screw that. I'll stay here where it'll be in the 50s today.

I slipped and fell twice today.....all on the same side, I'm corardinated like that. ;)

Well, now that I'm in a safer enviroment (home), I am going to start brewing. I'll report back in 3 hours or so....

drinking shots of crown right now

wtf? where are the alcoholics?

I'm now finished with the black & tan. A poor excuse to drink 2 beers at once.

Now i'm about to partake of a Dogfish Head 90min IPA.

you guys and all these different beers....I have tried a bunch but I always come back to Shiner Bock..."I caint hep it mama"... :lol:

AlabamaJack said:
you guys and all these different beers....I have tried a bunch but I always come back to Shiner Bock..."I caint hep it mama"... :lol:
I visited my local "we have every beer" place. I asked for Shiner Bock. You cannot get it in NJ. :(

no shit...no shiner?....thanks for that info

:writing down to remember to bring shiner with me if I go to Jersey:

you know to get to Jersey you will probably go through PA. I'd like to try Shiner too! We don't have it around here either. I do know one bar that may have it as they have like 1000 beers, but I haven't been there for a while. Next time I will ask.

JayT said:
you know to get to Jersey you will probably go through PA. I'd like to try Shiner too! We don't have it around here either. I do know one bar that may have it as they have like 1000 beers, but I haven't been there for a while. Next time I will ask.
Don't you dull my finish to make yours shine brighter JayT!

hehehehehehehe

beer is good. :lol:

I really don't think there is a snow balls chance in hell I would ever have the opportunity to get back up in the northeast...

Just finished rbewing...ugh...that one was a hell of alot of work....I'll write a post tomarrow or something.........I'm beat (and drunk). Bed time.

ME too.

brewed 50 liters of All Grain Pale Ale. Used New Zealand grown hops......smells bloody great.

Spent the day in the garage drinking Special Bitter from the tap.

HAd the dehydrator going all morning drying some Jerky and when it was done it went well with the beer!

Just stuck a Russian Imperial Stout i brewed a bit ago in the fridge to cool off a bit to try.

cheers

Yes we do i must say!

Aus is a wonderful palce to live........ we arent called the lucky country for nuthin!

Awsome chilli growing weather, awsome drinking weather. Beautiful women!

Cant go wrong

Back