misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I'm another (mild) tekkie but only " the next generation " I would like to get all the series (7) of TNG, but I dont want to buy each season 1 by 1 I want the whole package but they're spendy.

POTAWIE said:
Pie is overrated. Cake is where its at!

nawww I say butterscotch sundaes :P

imaguitargod said:
Twarted again! The bar up the street closes at 10PM (which it is right now...well, 10:15). AGH!!!!!!!!!!!! F@#$*NG BACKWATER TOWN!!!!! Who the hell goes to bed at 10PM on Saturday that warrents bars to close at 10PM!!!!!!!!!

:lol: at least our state, bars close at 1am or 2am. but we cant buy alcohol on sundays so we have to stock up on saturday for sunday drinking - like now :lol:
but now that I remember theres also some citys in MN that stop selling offsale at 8pm :shocked: I was out of town & kinda mad when I found that out in one of those dry citys.

imaguitargod said:
Hey man! Want to see god? No, really, hey's just beyond the Great Barrier.

Wouldn't a warp core breach be simpler?

ObObscuria:

Priest "Colonel! Colonel McQueen! Do you need to make peace with your maker?"

McQueen: "My maker was some geek in a lab coat with an eyedropper and a petri dish. What do I need to make peace with him for?"

lol, i'm only interested in how alcohol can make food taste better by using it as an ingredient...

poupon mustard for example!

cap lover said:
lol, i'm only interested in how alcohol can make food taste better by using it as an ingredient...

Give it time young padawon you will one day learn to love getting wasted, lol.

cap lover said:

"...and they all moved away from him on the group W bench."

imaguitargod said:
Ah yes, the pie controversy gains speed...... riddle me this....if pie is so good (and it is) and cows are so evil (and they are) then how come cow poo is called a cow pie............................... :shocked:

These are the things I think about over a 10% abv barley wine (this one was a bit bitter for a barley wine though....egh)

At last count, Turkeys and Chickens were kicking some bovine a$$ in the meat pie category.

You have to get over the hop thing brother, they are really good for you. Anti-oxidant, mellowing mood alteration....

I liken hops to peppers. It is a progression. Start out with a sierra nevada or a long hammer, then move on to some real hop monsters! Kinda like starting out with the occasional jalapeno on your nachos, and moving to (ahem) eating a whole ripe naga.(who was the idiot that did that?????;))

imaguitargod said:
My tongue is starting to go numb which is the first sign that I've really had a bunch of alchohol introduced into my blood stream. Hehehe, I just did the tongue smacking thing just to make sure and yep, can't feel much of it, hehe. Got a sh*t eating grin on my face and I feel good.

that's funny, the way i check is if my nose is numb and my sister uses her ears.

POTAWIE said:
Forget the Bourbon, you need some Canadian rye whiskey and preferably some Crown Royal.;)

mmmm... rye and ginger :)

Pam said:
Gin?

Bleh!!!

How can you even think that *delicate shudder* that _word_ when I have the luscious taste of the frothy frosty amber upon my lips?
I...I..

*crosses clenched fists and turns back on Sickmont, like Worf's discommodation scene in Star Trek: TNG*

Thanks, Pam. More martinis for me then.

I suppose you don't like Romulan ale either...

I hardly drink cos of my meds.... but I do enjoy a good single malt now and then.... my favorite? Caol Ila...

Sickmont said:
Thanks, Pam. More martinis for me then.

I suppose you don't like Romulan ale either...

It's illegal in the Federation!

*leans over whispers*

..but I hear you can get some at Quark's at the Hilton.

Back