• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

Omri said:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! HIS COLD!!!!!!!!

:lol:

It was about 10 deg celsius in the air, and his feet was only in the snow for a couple of minutes:P

But it was one of my smackdown fataliis, and it proves that I'm the best of all the growers! How hard can it be to get great looking plants if you live in the Lone Star State or Israel? Seriously, you should have trees by now!

Give me the pot seeds.. TROPHY right now! ;)

MrArboc said:

It was about 10 deg celsius in the air, and his feet was only in the snow for a couple of minutes:P

But it was one of my smackdown fataliis, and it proves that I'm the best of all the growers! How hard can it be to get great looking plants if you live in the Lone Star State or Israel? Seriously, you should have trees by now!

Pot seeds? Might wanna talk to Iggy and i don't think he's in the Fatalii comp :lol:

Will put my fatalii on a 3 gallon container this weekend. Plant grows very fast and bud production is good. I've pinched off the first buds though, but the new ones are already there.
Will post some pics later on.

MrArboc said:

Oh I love this! Yeah, talkin' some smack on the smack down thread. Go get 'em Mr. A. Gonna bring the trophy home he says.

Oh wait! I'm not in one of those warm spots like AJ and Omri, can't get my stuff out into the sun until after the middle of May, plus it snowed a week ago. I hate to say this but I've got a Fatalii that would look down at your little sweetie sitting there in the snow and wonder where it's mommy was.

To quote my favorite handyman Joe, "Bring it on!" ;)

patrick said:
I hate to say this buy I've got a Fatalii that would look down at your little sweetie sitting there in the snow and wonder where it's mommy was.

You are going for size the American Way? I'm going for heat - the only heat I can get! I leave the hot air for you!

My fataliis don't care who their mama is - they are born in Europe and can take care of themselves!

Muahahahahah!

lee said:
Have a EU fatalii too Muahahahah :D

The Netherlands may be as far north as Quebeq, but you can't compeat with me when it comes to "WTF-impossible-superhero-growing-extra-points".

The amounts of tulips and weed(s) you guys grow proves that we can't compeat. You sir belong to the pros! (Guilt by association - what?)

MrArboc said:
The Netherlands may be as far north as Quebeq, but you can't compeat with me when it comes to "WTF-impossible-superhero-growing-extra-points".

The amounts of tulips and weed(s) you guys grow proves that we can't compeat. You sir belong to the pros! (Guilt by association - what?)

I don't belong to the pro's, but my resources do ;)..

MrArboc said:

Well, I'm further north than you, and mine is bigger than yours! I'll take a pic tomorrow to prove this :cool:

BillyIdle said:
Well, I'm further north than you, and mine is bigger than yours! I'll take a pic tomorrow to prove this :cool:

ÄÄhh, det är bara för att du skickat trasiga frön till mig, och du bor närmare atlanten så du har bättre klimat!

Jävla norrbagge!

:-)

(Undrar vad "norrbagge" blir när Omri försöker översätta online? Northernsack?) :cool:

Hey can i enter. Whats the contest about. is it For the largest fatalii.
I'l be getting in some fatalii and chocolate fatalii's to. Can i get in on this. And what is this about a trophy. I want to win it.

MrArboc said:
ÄÄhh, det är bara för att du skickat trasiga frön till mig, och du bor närmare atlanten så du har bättre klimat!

Jävla norrbagge!

(Undrar vad "norrbagge" blir när Omri försöker översätta online? Northernsack?) :cool:
Actually no... "norrbagge" is "North Beetle". :lol:
BUT... just found this on Wiki:
Norrbagge; a Swedish derogatory term for Norwegians (first attested use: 1257), based on the root "bagge" meaning sheep's testicles

peppermanbaha said:
Hey can i enter. Whats the contest about. is it For the largest fatalii.
I'l be getting in some fatalii and chocolate fatalii's to. Can i get in on this. And what is this about a trophy. I want to win it.
I think it's first pod. anyhow, they're months ahead of you... even if you're good, you're ain't THAT good.

MrArboc said:

Jävla norrbagge!

Dårlig unskyldning! ;) Men jeg liker forslaget ditt på oversettelsen :)

MrArboc said:
BTW - the yellow penises are doing great! Thx!

Good to hear. My two are about 30 cm high, and are setting flowers. Just waiting for the first pods.

BillyIdle said:
Dårlig unskyldning! ;) Men jeg liker forslaget ditt på oversettelsen :)
It is a good idea for translation.
BillyIdle said:
Good to hear. My two are about 30 cm high, and are setting flowers. Just waiting for the first pods.
Mine only 25cm, but that's 25cm long...

Back