• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

FiveSix's 2009 Grow log

That is one awesome looking setup you've got going there. But HOW did you get my cat all the way up there? They look identical from the pictures.

caroltlw said:
That is one awesome looking setup you've got going there. But HOW did you get my cat all the way up there? They look identical from the pictures.

you got a tortoiseshell too? She's my 13 y/o baby she follows me everywhere and cries when I'm outside.

thanks about the setup:party:

Well my system is being a pain in the ass, every night the ph jumps to over 7. while remaining a perfect 6 in the reservoir, now every day i have to add 3 drops of PH down to each module. there has to be a simpler way.

redsavina3-19.jpg

Plants are all looking good man, I like you have lots of stuff that I am labeling "Mystery or Unknown" Might be interesting when the pods start developing... I will stay tuned!

Oh I can see why you labeled that one a mutant now - couldn't tell from the size of the pic on my phone. I got some that have doubled veins in the leaves last year. They looked more like they had a thumb.

caroltlw said:
Is that what you're feeding them? Or is it for you? :lol:

just for me! been working out again lately :party:. I would never give any hormones to stuff meant to eat, but it would be fun to give an ornamental some roids!:mouthonfire:

I love they way this plant looks, it should be a yellow thai, but I'm gonna wait for pods before I say that.

april3rd2009001.jpg

april3rd2009002.jpg

Back