event FREE SALSA @ Jungle Jim's 3rd Annual Weekend of Fire, Aug 1 & 2, 2009

I am trying to set up a booth guys, i just need to make sure my new cook does the job at the restaurant, hopefully by end of this week i'll book it. How many spaces still available buddha..?

marcosauces said:
I am trying to set up a booth guys, i just need to make sure my new cook does the job at the restaurant, hopefully by end of this week i'll book it. How many spaces still available buddha..?

Not sure, but I know Jim told me you were thinking about it as is one of the other salsa makers. 2 out of 4 of the winners have booths right now, so I think he has a spot for you if you are interested. All you have to do is commit. I wouldn't wait to the last minute though. If you need any help let me know, My friend and I will be passing by your area early that Friday morning on my way to the show.

Buddah said:
Not sure, but I know Jim told me you were thinking about it as is one of the other salsa makers. 2 out of 4 of the winners have booths right now, so I think he has a spot for you if you are interested. All you have to do is commit. I wouldn't wait to the last minute though. If you need any help let me know, My friend and I will be passing by your area early that Friday morning on my way to the show.

Ya...any space in your car for salsa jars..? :)

Hey guys,

The garden looks great!!
It looks like I'll be able to bring along some ripe Scorpion and 7Pot pods!:)
Anyone want to try one????:hell:

Let me know................

WACOFlyer said:
Hey guys,

The garden looks great!!

Mmm...my favorite, the Trinidad Scorpion. I am growing them in my Aerogarden. Plenty of leaves, but no flowers/fruit yet. This pepper has such a great flavor, but after a couple of minutes when the heat starts to hit you full on, it is the hottest pepper in the world to me. I have had the bhut jolokia and 7 pot, and they weren't as bad as the T.S.

WACOFlyer said:
Hey guys,

The garden looks great!!

I'll try both! I've never had them and am dissapointed that I haven't.

WACOFlyer said:
Hey guys,

The garden looks great!!

You betcha, I'll eat one. :drooling:

WACOFlyer said:
Hey guys,

The garden looks great!!

How about some Bhut's????? The plants are loaded with green pods....

imaguitargod said:
Yep, they were nice a bumpy too.
Damn, mine were all seedy, bitter, and rotten. Ship me some hot fresh ones :lol:

I just did something I know I will regret. I just ate half of a green 7 Pot pod....................

Ten minutes later, the milk is finally soothing the burn.

That is the hottest pepper I have eaten, yea, I'll make sure to bring some along to Jungle Jim's.....................you guys will love them:mouthonfire:

Buddah said:
How much are we talking about?

Well, i just sent in the form so marcosauces WILL BE THERE..!!!!
buddah if you coming over 70 and thru Hagerstown i can give you 10 cases, so i'll travel a little lighter..:)
let me know, you got my phone #...

marcosauces said:
Well, i just sent in the form so marcosauces WILL BE THERE..!!!!
buddah if you coming over 70 and thru Hagerstown i can give you 10 cases, so i'll travel a little lighter..:)
let me know, you got my phone #...

YAAAAA!!!!! I'm gunna get to meet Marco, finally!!!

Back