• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

GA GH's Garden 2013

Seeing people already starting seeds gave me the bug. & I just didn't think watching our southern hemisphere friend's grows was going to fill that void. As my season comes to an end, i needed to do something. What? I am not sure, but here i am.
13527733215891.jpg

Say hello to orange primo from peter@semillas.de

Note: Updating this thread verses creating a new one. Growlist for 2013's outside down below

Devv said:
Your grow just keeps on getting better and better!

Super pod on that Douglah!

That albino looking 7 pot white; I have a Jal that has leaves that color. It's just that way, pods are normal though...weird..
Im hoping the pods start rolling in soon, but definitely getting better! Thank you Scott. So you also got a weird one. I keep thinking mine was going to grow out of it. Before it got beatdown by rain overflowing a 2nd story gutter, it looked like it was going to grow with the others. It looked like it had some new growth today, so maybe it will continue to grow and pod up at some point. Oh well.
Yours is a jalapeno with the same issue aye? Atleast she's podding for ya!
WalkGood said:
Very impressive!!! Everything looks great but I love the look of dat BB yel douglah, very smexy mon!
I'm really digging that pod too! The color is so light, texture is on point, and the shape with that little tail! Stoked.
Thanks Ramon!

Headed down on Sunday! Be there all week long til the next monday! Have lots of work to do. Might bring a MoA Bonnet down there so I can start planting my roots, no pun intended! Plus it will be all by itself and that means isolated MoA Bonnet seeds!

Looked good at the bubblegums, and i have one for sure not the right phenotype. And one still borderline. The runt that hasn't flowered yet. And this one.
13724688619920.jpg

The calyces are so crazy. I notice that they will be eventually rip as the pepper grows. Every true bubblegum pic i have seen, has the calyces have have ripped. Super excited to see it in person. Hope it bleeds red up the stem.

Jamison said:
Headed down on Sunday! Be there all week long til the next monday! Have lots of work to do. Might bring a MoA Bonnet down there so I can start planting my roots, no pun intended! Plus it will be all by itself and that means isolated MoA Bonnet seeds!
I'm going to have to trade some pods with ya at some point. Isolation is very good! Hope you can be productive all week!
Glad to have ya in these parts my friend!
Jamison said:
I keep forgetting I'm growing that strain. I noticed I still have a couple seeds from Denniz too. I should have planted a couple more I think. We'll see how everyones grow out eh?
Yep! There is always next year. Save them seeds!
I got one out of four so far that might bleed red. Might. Who knows. Calyces are super cool though. Crazy mutation!

It stormed like crazy yesterday, knocking over a few plants. I staked the fallen ones back up and everything looked good this evening. Gotta stake up way more, after pulling some OT in the morning.
More picts then, many other thing going off!

Dude, everything is looking great!  Love the DT Whites.  The JGS, Douglahs, Madballz, and everything podding up.  It won't be long now before your harvests are dwarfing mine!  Love those Orange Thais and who could not love the Jellybean White Habs.  Such a cool pod. 

But I know you are really waiting on the yellow supers.  :D

Sweet! Your WB pods do look like my Charapitas! Also...my BG has all the right characteristics...but the calyxes aren't changing yet :crazy: ...wonder if they take a bit after the pod is ripe to color up??? Your ghost scorps look like they were spawned in hell...careful with them suckas! Looking freakin awesome! More pics please!!! 

PeriPeri said:
Great looking plants and pods man! That  Jay's Ghost Scorpion Red is going to burn twice for sure!
I think im up for that challenge Lourens! Thank you on the plants. They are really start to take off. Finding new baby pods daily that went there before! Loving it!
DocNrock said:
Dude, everything is looking great!  Love the DT Whites.  The JGS, Douglahs, Madballz, and everything podding up.  It won't be long now before your harvests are dwarfing mine!  Love those Orange Thais and who could not love the Jellybean White Habs.  Such a cool pod. 

But I know you are really waiting on the yellow supers.  :D
Thank you thank you thank you!
Hoping to get up there with you harvest wise. I'm not going to underestimate your grow though! You got mad plants too! So happy to start eating fresh pods again! Had one with dinner tonight. Needed a few more, but was so good! Those little white hab are quite yummy!
You know I'm waiting for some yel brains, 7s reg and LRGs, CARDI scorps, BB yel douglahs... and many more yellow pods! Wont be long!
stc3248 said:
Sweet! Your WB pods do look like my Charapitas! Also...my BG has all the right characteristics...but the calyxes aren't changing yet :crazy: ...wonder if they take a bit after the pod is ripe to color up??? Your ghost scorps look like they were spawned in hell...careful with them suckas! Looking freakin awesome! More pics please!!! 
Shane! Not sure ever BG with the crazy calyces will turn red. Cool mutation to have regardless. Hoping your does though. Maybe let one sit to see it will bleed up the stem. Agreeing on that ghost scorp. Was tripping when i spotted it, had no ideal it was even there. Shape is like a mid evil weapon. Danger! Danger!
Wasn't able to spend much time in the garden, but will in the morning. Will grab you some more picts then.
But here are a few i did take today...
OW choc bhut starting to really pod up.
13725598674201.jpg

Papa Joe's scotch bons are looking gnarlier by the day.
13725603188613.jpg

Bahamian Goat
13725603322424.jpg

The first PI 441598 starting to turn, peach colored ATM.
13725603505985.jpg

This was the first dark green pod on one of the other PI 441598s. Had it with dinner! Not a seed in it.
13725602915182.jpg

Perfect mouth burn and flavor. Needed more. I problem that i hope resolves it's self soon.
Have a great night!

capsidadburn said:
Beautiful poddage Jason!  Scary looking and even gnarly calyx's.
Thanks Mike! Those are some gnarly ass calyces!Found another Jay's red that was also kind scary shaped. Hoping the peach ones do the same.
Jamison said:
Just sick man! I love me some sensi!
LOL! sensi pods for everyone! Oh wait! I need seeds for next year! ;)
Devv said:
Fantastic poddage you have there!
And starting to color already, I see table-full harvests coming soon!
Job well done!
Thanks Scott! Wanting to see more color! Table full will do. :D
Playing the waiting game! Trying to win!

Jason is the man! Lots of pods coming in, not to mention lots of nice varieties. Hope those Choco big bangs pod up nicely, mine are slow ATM, but they're loving the Vegas heat! Next year I'm starting a lot earlier, this is/was my first year and learning is awesome :party: .

, Walter

Back