• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Getting something off my chest.

Well... I need to get something off my chest before it drives me nuts.

Long story, short. I think this will help you understand what I've been going through.

Explanation

Thanks
Neal

F'n first for everything!! Great one buddy :)

Something i don't get about it but, maybe some other members may be able to help me out after reading your explination.....

skealo said:
Well... I need to get something off my chest before it drives me nuts.

Long story, short. I think this will help you understand what I've been going through.

Explanation

Thanks
Neal

Dude...I hope you didn't enjoy that...because if you found that entertaining, you need to reach down into your pants, grab your cajone's and man the f#$K up!!

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Dude...I hope you didn't enjoy that...because if you found that entertaining, you need to reach down into your pants, grab your cajone's and man the f#$K up!!

Cheers, TB.

Pump the brakes, TB.

Your response made me think of something else..

Nice one mate! I actually stole that line from my boss as he was listening to a guy 'splaining why he couldn't get the job done. "My phone broke..and someone parked in my parking space..and life's so unfair..boo hoo hoo.." "Dude reach into your pants, grab your cajone's..." That's the first thing I thought of when seeing that vid. If I was Mr. T....I'd pity tha' fool for liking that!

Cheers, TB.

Ha, irony is I ended up listening to most of his music after that..lol!

Always thought he had a great voice. Good bloke too.

I heard him on the 2005/2008 tour videos and the man doesn't age. All that pop stuff in the 80's was thanks to the pop music machine, but he was smart enough and got out still rich and sane to raise his daughter and have a family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Astley

Here's him in 2005 singing the Andy Williams song "Where Do I Begin"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNBNOWp3238&feature=channel

He's 42, same as me..and still sings damn well IMO. :)

Here's a good newer one, a really beautiful song:

Rick Astley - Hopelessly (HQ)
Now he's on the Here and Now tours of '80 artists, bummer they don't come to the US.

You betcha I loved the 80's.... I have Madonna's first album on cassete even. :D

cheers,

-QS

Hey Quaddy babe, I knew you were gonna say you liked him. Once you've done Tiffany he was bound to be liked too.

EDIT: Ha, I've just realised he's a redhead too ;)

rainbowberry said:
Hey Quaddy babe, I knew you were gonna say you liked him. Once you've done Tiffany he was bound to be liked too.

EDIT: Ha, I've just realised he's a redhead too ;)

Mmmmmm.....redheads.....

rainbowberry said:

EDIT: Ha, I've just realised he's a redhead too

Haha, yes dear. ;)

Here's proof even:

markpic_old.jpg

Me back then...;)

I still could clean up rather well, I'm just lazy in my advanced age.
Perhaps I'll have a GQ flashback sometime here. :lol:

Skol,

QS

Back