• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Only two more days until it's time to go home. Working out of town sucks during the growing season, but it pays the bills. Suppose to get thunder storms the next couple days. Last night Northeast Colorado got hit hard with hail the size of ping pong balls. Hope it stays away from me.

Enjoy your ride Sic.

One more day and you'll be home,hang in there. Have a great day everyone. I have lots of mowing to do. Ordered a thud buster for my bike,can't wait for it to get here.

Good morning! Have a good day. It's fu€king Friday! Heading home after work. Hope the plants are ok.

Did you get the house painted? That's on my agenda this Summer. I hate painting.

@OCD house,carport,shed washed and painted. Getting ready for a nice solo ride this morning. Hoping I feel like putting in thirty miles,we will see. Y'all have a great day and good morning.

Hey sic, That's great. I bet it looks good. Don't over do it on the bike. LOL. Sicman over doing it? I rode 25 miles once in San Diego. It had hills and stop lights. I thought I was going to die at the end of it all.

Made it home for the weekend and wouldn't you know. It's raining. I thought I was going to get my Harley out. Sorry sic, I busted my ass all week at work. Can't find motivation for the push bike.

Have a good morning and a kick ass weekend everyone!

Good morning! It's a beautiful day today, sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I'm about to fire up the mower. Have a bunch of stuff to get done before I hit the road for work. I think I will bring my mountain bike with me, so I can ride it after work. I'll bring some poles so I can throw a line out. There is suppose to be some big fish up where I'm at.

Thanks for the motivational speech Sic. Oh, and I'm diggin the new avatar pic. The other one wasn't working for me. LOL

Have a fantastic day y'all.

OCD Chilehead said:
Thanks Sic. Nice multi tasking Sic. Another week. Let's do this and have a awesome day.
multi tasking at its finest,lol. Wife fell of her horse yesterday so no bikes. She is ok,hurt her knee pretty good. I've got to go to the roo ranch today then now our property. Then it's bike ride solo action since the wife is going to be down for a bit. Good morning and have a great day.

Back