• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

sicman said:
Thanks. It won't be long and I'll get it. Today is a ride at the Green swamp then work. Stupid dang work oh well. Y'all have a great day and good morning. Life is good.
Its not morning anymore. Didn't have good connection this morning. Oh well. Hope you had a good time in the swamp.

I couldn't agree with you more. LIFE IS GOOD

That's the attitude everyone needs. Life is so much easier just being happy. Yesterday I had a heat stroke on my bike,had to get picked up,lol. Luckily I was only 3 miles from friends house. Would have had a forty mile ride but I honestly feel I wouldn't have made it safely. Oh well live and learn. Off to mow then ripping up a carpet in one bedroom. Have a great day and good morning.

sicman said:
That's the attitude everyone needs. Life is so much easier just being happy. Yesterday I had a heat stroke on my bike,had to get picked up,lol. Luckily I was only 3 miles from friends house. Would have had a forty mile ride but I honestly feel I wouldn't have made it safely. Oh well live and learn. Off to mow then ripping up a carpet in one bedroom. Have a great day and good morning.
Sicman,
your positiveness, motivation,  and general happiness with life is encouraging, it makes me  :)  and is the reason I started following this topic.
You sir, are cooler than a Polar Bears Toenails  :cool:
:cheers:
dont forget to  :beer:  stay hydrated

and have a great day everyone 
:D

Good morning. I got drizunk last night,feeling the pain. Going to hook up a trailer to my bike and pull Olga the lab around the yard today. Truck and bike Will be washed and I'm going to take it easy today. GIP it makes me happy that I can make someone else happy,thanks you. The rest of you fucters put a smile on your ugly mugs,lol.

Good morning. Back home for the weekend. Feels good to sleep in a real bed. Plants look good for the most part. Going to give them some nutes and plant up some more this weekend. Have a fantastic day.

Reading your post sic, gave me the first smile of the day. Funny sh!t.

Now I need coffee.

Later skater

sicman said:
Yup yup word to your mother's. It's another great day. Putting pergo down in the guest bedroom today,hopefully it goes smoothly. Y'all mother fucters have a great day and smile. Do something nice for someone today,it will change the world.
:D  :clap:

Sure it is Monday... but Your right Sic "It's another great day".

Make the most of it everybody

sicman said:
Yup yup word to your mother's. It's another great day. Putting pergo down in the guest bedroom today,hopefully it goes smoothly. Y'all mother fucters have a great day and smile. Do something nice for someone today,it will change the world.
Just finished installing in our guest bedroom. Hope all goes smoothly brother!!! If I was in her area I be glad to lend a hand. But only one doc say no lifting with my right! Haha haha :)

Free-Download-Good-Morning-Hd-Wallpaper.jpg

everybody

Back