• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Tired as hell. Nothing a little coffee, sunshine, exercise won't cure. Digging with a shovel most of the week. It's been in the 90's with humidity to match. Not complaining, it's a job. Can't wait to get home this weekend and go swimming. Went swimming last week. Forgot how much fun and excercise it is.

Have fun and be safe in your adventures today.

keep-calm-and-happy-friday-34.png

Good morning. Today the last day for working out of town. Might have to come back next week to haul stuff back to the shop. Wr might be layer off for a few weeks. I hate not working. Have a good day. I know I will.

sicman said:
It's a great day. I feel great I look great,lol. Enjoy.
Lucky. I drove 8 hours on 2 hours of sleep to catch a delayed red eye flight out of Denver. In Atlanta now after a bumpy flight waiting to catch my next flight, which looks like it will be bumpy as well according to the pireps. Good news is I booked 4 star accommodations for little more than a Super 8 and Kumo Japanese Restaurant will be opening right as I arrive. Woot!

Back