• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

We'll be thinking about you Geeme! You'll be fine, but let us know for sure when it's done ok?

And you get better too stc3248.

Good morning everyone, I'm ready to kick this day in the danglies!

Thanks Scovie...I'm fine! I'm staying here with a family member. Morning to you buddy.

Thanks for the well-wishes. Back home from the procedure, and good thing - it wasn't as painful as they hinted at. Actually, what they said was "you WILL be in pain, but we'll give you meds for that." Well, no they didn't, but it was only bad enough to make me wince hard and say "ow" out loud. And they did it twice, so double-ow. Done now, though, and while I'm uncomfortable, I wouldn't call it pain. They said the discomfort shouldn't last beyond today. It will be about a week before I have results.

Okay, I'm retired so I don't get up at 5'30a any more.
Took about 18 months to break that habit - great to wake
up w/o alarm clock. Better half still teaching, so I
have to sleep in alone : ( I really got up about 4 hours ago
But I know it's morning where some of you are - so, have
a great day :halo: OMG we're having a sun break!!!!!!

mornin' all...if you don't feel good, then get better...

Good day, sunshine!..............well not yet, ......fog and freezing rain right know, but later it's warming up to 40...................yea!

Greg

Good Morning Good THP People! On to the next job today...and the forecast is for clear skies...Yeah! Maybe that's a good omen!?!?!

Wishing you all a great day!

Fricken fracken firecracker, sis boom bah!
Bugs Bunny, Bugs Bunny, RAH RAH RAH!

(There's nothing to see here.... move along.....)

Back