• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Woah. This is what the world looks like at 9:10?

Good morning to those in the next time zone : )

G, what the hell???

geeme's been hitting the sauce and took a wrong turn. She meant to post in Smashed for life!!
Okay. So something someone else, well three someone elses, was/were supposed to do didn't get done. So never mind I was out on injured reserve, it landed on me. I was up until 1+ this morning working on it (with periodic breaks to come here, of course, and never mind the fever...) Then I had the distinct "pleasure" of getting up at 5am when the alarm clock went off. So I donned my old cheerleader costume and bunny ears, and did as many Bugs Bunny immitations as I could muster before getting ready to go to my cilent's office. Makes perfect sense.... doesn't it? Get the circulation going! :D Sorry, no pics of G in a cheerleader costume and bunny ears.....

Good mor..... ok I can't do it..... there's nothing good about this morning. I feel like puking and I have a sore throat...... not to mention the pain.....

So blah, blah, blah.......................

Morning! Just a quick question about coffee, any favourites that you recommend?
Right now i need an expresso..

Grande triple shot Carmel white chocolate mocha with whip...... yup fattening, sweet but so freaking yummy......

Oh and for best results make it Starbucks! Come on your talking coffee with someone who lives 45 minutes from Seattle the coffee capital!

Bugger me i guess the nescafe won't cut it..

I drink it for affect..much like alcohol so doesnt make much difference to me. I have some Starbucks in a bag currently, and I don't notice much of a difference. I hate paying for a name. Seems like the quality of water used makes the difference. What time is it there mate? Has to be around 1 am?

Good late morning all. I'm staying up too late at night. Darn seedlings.
I like coffee with caffeine in it. Starbucks is the standard currency here
in PacNW - but when I can, I like to find a little indie place. There are still
number of them in PDX area.

I think all the distillers went on the wagon where I live (central WA mountains)...and now they're all roasting coffee!!!!! And boy do they put out some awesome beans!!!!! During the week I'm like PS...just gimme my cuppa joe (2.5 of them pleez)....but on the weekends I bust out the good stuff - dark & strong, with heavy cream....heaven......

...I grew up sipping lattés at the Starbucks flagship store....it's in my dna....

hey...I got tired of being one of the last "morning" posts...so i jumped the gun a bit.....

Back