• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone...schedule a bit different...be well & stay safe.

1afc6f61893b902c6365a82d3347594b.jpg

All  puppies are adorable,but I have a soft spot for  Golden's...just love them.

Good morning everyone. Will be a driver for a friend after his procedure, that'll take up a good chunk of the afternoon. Lots of dandelions in bloom, so it must be Spring. I dug up a few, but it's way too muddy just yet. Rain again soon, so no complaints.

Enjoy your day and pay something forward. Be good in court, Sic. Drive carefully, everyone.

Good morning all :)

39F out there right now, supposed to get up to 46F today 
couple errands this morning, then back to playing in the kitchen  :party:

I've been making hot sauce and trying to come up with label ideas recently, here is a couple pics of my most recent sauce;
"Kiss the Sun"  a Manzano, Scotch Bonnet, and Passion Fruit sauce 

jOHRZVv.jpg

9ldW1L8.jpg

ajIXoeY.jpg

mLGe9TT.jpg

dont want to clutter up the good morning thread with to many pics  :D , I made a gallon of red Rocoto, Caribbean red, red Jalapeno, roasted Garlic sauce too  :drooling:

(i should probably start a Flog)

anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic day!
S.M.I.L.E.  
and be excellent to each other 

giphy.gif

:cheers:

Back