• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

" Looking to buy potting mix for the pepper pots. "

Went to a nursery north of us as they had Nature's Yield Outdoor Planter Mix, 1.5 cu. yd., for $8.99.
Then went to Way to Grow hydroponics store for myco. Too $$$ right now. But they did have FF Ocean Forest for $12' 1.5 cu. yd.

So I got my soil for quite awhile, since it was on sale.

Good and hot day so far - 84* right now.

Good morning everyone. Rain predicted for a few days. Start of a new week so I'd better get things organized and ready for plant out. The weatherman isn't playing too nice. The caged animals want out and so do I. Sic - how many animals do you care for?

Enjoy this beautiful day and share it with friends. Grab a cup of coffee.

Good Morning!!
Yesterday rained most of the day and cold. Picked up some Thai, Spice and Sweet basil with a couple Rosemary for my new pots. have to Finish throwdown, Coffee first :)
Have a great day!! :)

P1110369_Basil-1000_zpsdzgytzhz.jpg

Good morning all (well sort of still morning :) )
We've had some nice sunny weather recently,  stayed busy prepping the garden for all theses peppers all weekend 
so many are already flowering and a few have already set pods (in 20 fl oz / 591.5 ml cups ! )

sweet potato bed is prepped and ready, growing Okinawan (purple), and Beauregard (orange) this year

cherries are blossoming  :dance:

hope you all have a wonderful week
S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other 

:cheers:

Back