• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Community garden stuff today - putting up the ugly orange fence, the pole bean fence, moving lots of hail damaged bags of leaves from the garden area, and helping the new guy and his quest to be a gardener.

Sunny and warmer. Enjoy your weekend and remember to honor your mom.

Wiri, rain is better than hail, but not much!

Good Morning!
Thunderstorms last evening raining over the night, mostly clear right now +12c, supposed to rain today as well, no sever storm warning today, nights temps dropping, supposed to be 2 tomorrow, have to take plants in again. Crossing fingers no hail, we have had hail in the past that dented cars and roofs :)
Cup of joy Coffee in hand looking forward to the Day!!
Have a great Day!!

Good morning all :) and Happy mothers day to whom it applies 

Been another busy weekend for us,but got the lawns mowed, and some soil prepped. got the pepper babies in and out all week a little more each day.
 i'm always worried about those couple of late cold nights that inevitably come, but according to the forecast we should be good for plant out  :dance:
currently 64F at 8:45am gonna be a nice sunny Sunday

S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other 

:Cheers: 

Good Morning & Happy Mom's Day...as we celebrate our Moms, we all know Mother's Day is everyday...I miss my Mom dearly & recall constantly all the wonderful  times I shared with my MOM..Love you mom always miss you.

mothersd-ay-gif-animated.gif

Good morning everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day. I got to show off my shredded flowers to a friend. D#%* hail.

Wiri - I feel your sorrow. Losing a mother is one of the most difficult times in a child's life.

Hoping to plant a few seeds - not tomatoes or peppers - today. Low 30's predicted for Thursday thru Saturday. Someday . . .

Enjoy this beautiful day and share some smiles. Stay safe and give your plants an extra hug.

Nice looking morels. Yesterday was a total rest day. We drove to St. Petersburg and I got new handle bars for my recumbent. We also went by our local bike shop and I think the wife is getting a new bike? We even cheated and had burger king yesterday. Today is a quick 20 miles then nursery work and should walk the dog. Have a great day and good morning.

Back