• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning you all.

I hope you all have a great day. I'm off to work.

Thanks for the offer Jane. That would be great. Yeah, that hail storm was pretty bad. My girlfriend came back from England the day after. Her car was parked at DIA. Luckily, no damage. Must not have hit there.

Glad to hear your relaxing and getting some work done in the garden, Sandy. Have fun!

Sic, don't forget to use sunscreen.

I should be done on the interstate this round as long as they finish everything up today. Chuck I try to remember. It's crazy, I can be outside all day on my bike and have no problems. On the interstate facing the same direction for hours you get to much sun in one spot.

I hope everyone has a great day. Be productive and proud in what you do and be safe. Nursery work and chores in a little bit. First I ride! Good morning friends.

stettoman said:
Good morning from sunny hot water Nathrop Colorado! I declined to slather on the sunscreen yesterday, thought I was taking a 5 minute stroll.

I haven't had radiation sickness in 30 years. Ow.

Off to Breckenridge in a bit. Good news--My sister tells me my plants are doing great so far, and this is classic Dirt Weekend up in nortern minnesoatah so.....yay.

Welcome to beautiful Colorado! Yes, we're much higher in elevation that causes us to remember to use sunscreen. You'll love Breckenridge. It's beautiful in the winter. If the gondolas are working, take a ride up the mountain. Last I knew, the ride doesn't cost anything. Enjoy your stay in our beautiful state. 

Back