• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning to You...what a fantastic weekend we had here in New England..just simply "lovelee" ..temps in the high 60's with low humidity & sunny skies.
did  a lot of work in my garden & around my planting area...today we get a bit of rain which will be the soil primer in readiness for my tomatoes.My peppers are all containerized.
Hope you have a great week ahead..be safe all. :P

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. Tour at the Federal Reserve money museum, or something like that. Samples?? Wet and windy Sunday so I hope to get a few chores done if the weather co-operates.

Enjoy your Monday and share your bounty. Drive safely.

Finally made it to 1K post.

Chuck - the group I was invited to attend did have a reservation tot the Federal Reserve, but it was because they wanted a guide. While we were there, many people just 'popped in' to see the lobby and very small display of paper money bills from the 1700's to now, I think. We went down one floor and watched 2 guys going through stacks and stacks of bills, checking for counterfeit and not-for-circulation bills that they would shred. I don't think the people off the street got to see the guys in the basement.

We all got samples of shredded bills, if anyone wants any! We all took home a couple bags each. The Federal Reserve even composts the shredded bills OR burns the moldy/contaminated bills in a kiln or hot oven. We've had lots of floods in the mountains in the past few years, so much of that money had to be burned.

Good morning all

Finally a couple days without rain :dance: 
now if i can just make time to plant some of these peppers :)

hope you all have a wonderful day 
smile and be excellent to each other 

giphy.gif

:cheers: 

Good morning all!

Got the green house fan hooked up. Will worry less at work.

That's really cool, Jane. I really want to check it out. My son would really love a little of that shredded stuff. We need to man a trip over there sometime.

Be safe Jason. That's got to be hectic mowing along the interstate with the way people drive these days.

Safe and sexy brother. That means safety vest and wearing your best pair of Daisy Dukes. LOL!

Good morning everyone! Heavy rains last night and beautiful sun this morning. Still way too cold to plant tomatoes or peppers, but they're out waiting . . .  Quick dr. visit and then a funeral this AM. No coffee just yet.

Chuck, your greenhouse looks great, and with the fan in place, those worries slowly disintegrate. Nice job.
If you want, I'll send you a couple bags of the shredded money. Just let me know. It's fun for the kids to say how much $$ they have!

Have a wonderful and safe day and be kind to the animals.

Back