• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good-Morning-Cup-And-Flowers-Graphic-600x479.jpg

Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful sunny Sunday morning with the birds chattering away. Yesterday was the big planting day and the community garden is finally complete except for some rows of flowers. Now comes the mulch and the clean up.

I waited until late afternoon to plant in my small home garden yesterday. Lots more to do.

Enjoy your day and share it with friends and family. Keep safe.

I love wiri's good morning greeting!

The weather here is still not up to par for peppers & tomatoes etc....hoping to turn the corner by  thursday.We have a mix of sun,clouds,rain & lower than
normal temps for this time of the year...range from 70's at day to 40's at night. :rolleyes:..hope yours is better. Thanks Catherine!
We have the hummingbirds around ,,they are so cute...we have the Ruby- throated ones in NE.

ed6ac8432036fd3801c2305c2beba40f.jpg

Good morning. Another start of the week.

Hope you all have a great day. Drink some coffee and get out there.

(RANT)
Lazy neighbor kid called me at 4 something "Chuck, can you come down to the gas station and put $15 in my tank so I can start my new job". What the f**k? Kid lives with his parents, and smokes cigarettes. I told him NO! If he can afford to smoke cigarettes, he should be able to have gas. No sorry I woke you or anything, just "never mind". I don't know about these kids these days. I think the homeless population is going to rise. None of the teenagers want to work these days. I've offered $100 for the day and the answer is no. Can't get them away from the video games and facebook. Its kinds scary Facebook has turned into a hobby for most. That's why I make my son work for everything. Except clothes and food. Video games limited. Gotta start somewhere. (RANT OVER)

Good morning all :)

Hope everyone had a fun filled safe weekend.

Supposed to be Sunny and 81 F / 27 C this afternoon :dance:
I'm about halfway through transplanting all the pepper plants for the year (we had a very wet end of May)

still kinda full from the two epic Juicy Lucy burgers i had for Dinner, so it's Just Coffee for breakfast today 
coffee-animated-gif-9.gif

Hope you all have a magnificent Monday
Don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

Good late morning/early afternoon. I was up early watering-by-hand (their rules) at the community garden, did a few chores there, more chores at home garden getting ready to plant peppers. Boom! Thunder/lightning came up suddenly so I came inside. At least the pots are ready as well as the markers. Maybe tonight.

Hope you all had a great weekend and got some rest. Chuck, nice to hear you're bringing up your son to respect work and consequences. He will appreciate your rules when he joins the work force. Re: teens and cell phones - so many accidents can be avoided by putting them away while driving. (my rant)

Good morning everyone. Beautiful sunshine now, but rain later. Better get the rest of the pots planted. It's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend - friable weather.

Wiri - have you planted a few things in the garden? What a weird year for gardeners. We're about 3 weeks behind.

Chicken soup for dragonsfire. Hope you're feeling better.

Enjoy your days and share some of the good times.

It rained most of yesterday but we finished the trailer park. Today is some residential, couple churches and a motel. I have to do a little work in the nursery also tonight.
The T.A.B.R. started saturday, it is a race across America. I had two buddies doing it. They both crashed day one and are officially out of the race do to injuries. Sucks!
Have a great day and be kind to one another. Good morning.

Back