• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning! Like wiri, we're having 4 days of the 90s and then back to normal summer temps. I had a funeral yesterday for 40+ tomato plants that found no homes. Makes me think more seriously why I start so many seeds and need to plan better.

Hope your day is filled with fun activities and stay safe. Our deck should be finished today. Finally . . .

Good morning all :)

great day at the pet expo yesterday
lots of fun friendly pets (some in costume :rolleyes: )
Was windy and HOT yesterday,  got up to 92 F/  33C at one point
and this morning :mope:  Thunder, HAIL, wind, Rain, and  65F /18C :(
The sky was GREEN when i looked out the window at the peppers and saw them getting hailed on  :mope:  (hopefully they wont suffer to much damage)

Off to the Expo again for another day of advertising and networking :)  Hopefully there will still be lots of happy doggos to see even though we got rain.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, S.M.I.L.E.  and be excellent to each other :D

:cheers:

Good Morning Everyone..the warm & humid weather will be here today & tomorrow..low 90's..with cool nights..plants love it .

200.gif

Good afternoon, friends! Been busy at the community garden early this AM plus I bartered hot pepper plants for some potting soil. Good deal for me. I'll bring him more potted peppers and some tomato plants tomorrow, so no more plant funerals. Time to get back to normal, but when?

Hope your day is going well and that you're sharing your talents. Stay safe. Love your pretty flower, wiri. Brightens up this hot day. :P  :P

Good Morning Everyone...today is the last day of our heatwave ..today will be ~94*...then we revert to more  comfortable weather..70's at days.
The plants seem to have grown some with these high temps..better than 40's :rolleyes:
Have a safe day &  stay hydrated..& as always drive carefully..very warm/muggy weather does not bring out the best in drivers. :P 

Good morning everyone. Birds are singing and it's so quiet right now, before the work traffic onslaught. Gifted some peppers in large pots to guys who work where I buy my soil (I called it the pot store before it was legal here). My neighbor wouldn't even go in the store with me to buy soil! Anyway, a newer guy was fascinated by the plants and hurried over to see them. I think he may be taking a few home.

Enjoy your day, and be kind to animals. Stay safe and watch for G.I.P.'s S.M.I.L.E. because they're there every day.

Good morning all :)

kEAZvoz.jpg

it's a nice sunny morning here, currently 67F/ 19C supposed to get up to 86F/30C later today much appreciated after the storms we've had. 
hope to get some time out in the garden later :)

Be kind, S.M.I.L.E.  :D  and have a wonderful Wednesday 

PS. Today is the last day to vote for Best THP burgers of 2017. As of this morning, My Juicy-Lucy burgers are currently in the lead  :dance:  :dance:
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64786-who-made-the-best-burger-of-thp-2017/

even if you dont want to cast a vote, there are some pretty epic burgers worth checking out  :drooling:

Be kind, S.M.I.L.E.  :D  and have a wonderful Wednesday 

Back