• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

i've been out snapping pics in the garden to update my Glog this morning. Lots of daylilies blooming but most of them I've already shared here, here is a couple new ones;

JARwH06.jpg

YnHaJQw.jpg

3HlghTP.jpg

EeYiDBB.jpg

peppers are not doing too bad either  :dance:

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

You guts and gals crack me up. I need to get back here more often. A great way to start the day.

Good morning. You all rock. Loving the Daylilies GIP. Its nice to see some colors other than green. LOL! As you know, no pods yet.

Its been hot, but we've had rain almost everyday this past week or so. Temps still jump back to the 90's after the showers. Humidity. Yuck! Always feel sticky.

Garden is doing well. That's about all I can share. Don't have much time for anything else besides family.

Attachments

• IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0365.JPG
    IMG_0365.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0368.JPG
    IMG_0368.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 33
Good Late Morning, everyone. Hopefully this will be the last day in the 90's for a few days. It rained everywhere but here last night. $*&%(

Lots of people visiting the community garden this AM so I had to return and get most of the chores finished later in the AM. Nice to see they're interested. Gave away lots of summer squash and cukes. Tomatoes are another month away. Peppers - some haven't even flowered yet. I wonder if I'm not fertilizing correctly.

Sic - you can still be a granddad at 40, heaven forbid! I just hope you're this active in another 25 years. . . . .

Chuck, your plants are just gorgeous. We can all see how hard you've worked on them this year. Dedication.  :P

Enjoy your day, be safe and hydrated. GIP's daylilies are so pretty. I love the pink ones!! He's got that green thumb.

Back