• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Hope you all have a great day. Rain again today. We've had showers everyday for the past week. Gets muddy quick. Hope it comes your way Jane. Yes the peaches are in. I see stands all over the place. I wish I had a peach jam recipe. I would get a box.

Sandy, that weather sounds great right about now. With the showers its dropped to 80 yesterday. That feels really gods compared to the mid 90's all Summer. Looks like the next two weeks is still mid 90's for me.

Sic, keep it safe and sexy, Daisy Duke style. Hope you have a good time with your parents.

Much gratitude today.

Morning everyone...noticed some bugs(repeat offender.known from last year) eating my pepper leaves and some of the newly forming buds...really not happy,it never ends.
Always something to deal with...Used some Diatomaceous Earth & that did the trick...

Thanks Chuck...it is getting back to 70's and sunny today..strange that it was so cool.. AC got a rest. ;)
Have a good day & drive carefully.

Good morning everyone. Rain last night! It sounded so great to hear the rain softly falling on the roof. Too wet to do garden chores, so I'll take down the drying garlic and clean up the heads. More inside chores to find.

Chuck- wait for the peach seconds in August when they're a lot less $$$ to make jam. Buy dry fruit pectin at the grocery store and you'll find tried recipes in the box. You can always add a hot pepper if you'd like tasty jam. I make a Ginger Peach jam that's good, too. I wish I lived closer to Palisade.

Nice to hear almost everyone's got cooler temps for a few days. My tomatoes have lost so many blossoms due to the higher heat, so this week should be better. I've has a few tiny ripe peppers on the BBG x naga. Tiny. Hopefully we'll have better ones in October.

Enjoy the visit with your parents, Sic. Keep those memories great.

Much gratitude here, too, Chuck. It's the best way to live. Stay safe.

Good morning all :)

weatherman says 85F /29 C this afternoon, currently it's 68F / 20 C

been thinking about what preserves i'm going to make this year (Cherry jam for sure :dance: )
1jtGiaH.jpg

and the usual other Jams: Strawberry, Raspberry,Blueberry 
and Jellies: Grape,Currant, Mulberry...

but now it's breakfast time,
Breakfast Burritos; Bacon, Egg, fresh Serranos, and Pepperjack cheese :party:

hope you all have a wonderful day
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other 

:cheers:

Back