• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

catherinew said:
Good morning all. Another great morning. Its Wednesday, I think. Hope you all have a great day.

Jealous. Jealous. We need your rain! Chuck's working in our 90++ degree temps and our green lawns of Spring have browned up quite a bit. The one good thing about the dryness is having fewer bugs. I hope!
Your not kidding. I let my grass just die a few weeks ago. A waste of water and kept dying even with water. Your right about the bugs. Not nearly as many grasshoppers as last year. Mosquitos are down without the wet grass as well.

wiriwiri said:
Good Morning Everyone...will gladly send some of the rain to you Cath & Chuck & anyone else,
we will have ~2 inches coming,not a washout,we will have some intermittent
  sun thrown in for good behavior....as its spread over 3 days..so no worries.
Have a safe day &  stay hydrated. ;)
It finally rained last night! I think it's been about 6-7 weeks with no rain. Got over 1/2in in about 40 minutes. Just after I watered the plants. LOL!

Good morning everyone. Rain? Maybe it's possible if Chuck got rain. I have my fingers crossed but nothing so far. Gotta water at the community garden anyway. Grasshoppers? About 3-4 years ago we had so many of the at the CG that we had a contest to see who could kill the most in a morning. Guess who won? I got to be pretty good at catching those buggers.

Enjoy your day and stay safe and cool. Drive and mow carefully.

Good morning everyone. Sunny again with the birds chirping. Yesterday the mountains got the rain and we got the clouds.

I like this poem that brings back thoughts I'd forgotten. "When you thought I wasn't looking".
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.

- Each of us influences the life of a child.

Good morning. Its rained the past 3 days. Have got over a inch. Its nice to have the rain. With it in the mid 90's it fells like brother Jason's ranch. Humidity. I don't know how you do it Sic.

Garden looks great. Hot as hell in there, but with the added humidity looking good.

I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Jane, I hope you get some rain soon.

Good Morning!
35c in the shade in the evening yesterday, supposed to be hotter today, got the water going in the garden and took a look at the Moon in the Sky.
Have a great day and stay cool for those in the Heat :)

35748611572_63ef68a431_b.jpg

Good morning all :)

it's been a few days since i've dropped in here, mornings have been busy recently.

It's a nice Sunny day here, currently  65F / 18C supposed to get up to 78F / 26C this afternoon

took some more flower pics, I think they turn out much better in the dark taken very early morning or at sunset 
NfsrhEh.jpg

ZMI05NX.jpg

bI0W5xk.jpg

ZF5Ayb2.jpg

tqQkBYd.jpg

JhZiUmS.jpg

Happy Friday all  :dance:

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
stay safe, and don't forget to S.M.I.L.E.

:cheers:

Sexy flowers. Chuck I just do,lol. Only other option is bagging groceries and I would kill someone,lol.
Good morning friends, bike ride then nursery work. Sprayed four gallons of neem yesterday just so it could rain as soon as I was done. Never fails. The boy is coming in from Nashville for a week. He will be going down to Fort Myers to hang with his gramps for most of the visit. Will be nice to see him for a little bit though. Got to take whatever we can get these days. He is seventeen and headed to the army soon. All grown up and no time for us oldies. Have a great day and bless up.

Back