• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. We actually had light scattered showers yesterday so garden chores will wait another day or so. We're having comfortable 80's weather this week . Hubby bought a Food Saver so much of the broccoli got conned into using his new toy. We'll see how well the corn does.

Keep safe today and watch for special opportunities to smile.

Good morning all
my condolences for your recent loss Catherine :(

i've been a bit busy in the mornings recently and haven't been stopping in here as much.
peppers are putting on pods, and fruits are coming in  :party:   Garden is looking good. Here's a couple flower pics from this morning;
3U9Ex0I.jpg

rcqDCw8.jpg

and this next one is my only Double Daylily  it's a double blossom peach daylily called Big Kiss
s1fP4Zk.jpg

not the most prolific Daylily i've got, but it is unique and one of the wife's favorites :)

time for some oatmeal, then back out into the garden before it gets Hot

Hope Y'all have a wonderful day
remember to S.M.I.L.E. :D
and be excellent to each other

:cheers:

Good morning. Nice and cool this morning. 60f right now, suppose to hit 94f.

Sorry to hear about you friend, Jane. I'm about 30min from Palisade. I'll try one of those recipes. I removed one year I was at a park down in Palisade. I looked up on the hill and saw dump trucks dumping peaches over the side of one of the farms. The whole side of the hill was covered. Seems like a waste. I bet some of them peaches were salvageable.

GIP, them flowers look amazing. I need to plant some color in my yard next year. Looks great!

Pulled the solar mulch in my greenhouse. Temps seem to drop a bit. Still no blossoms on the plants. I've looked at years past and have had green pods by now. Don't know what the temps were though. I see some of you are in the same boat. No blossoms got me on edge. Last year I got hit with a hail storm twice. The last one in August. Had only one single BBG pepper. I hope this doesn't repeat.

Have a great day. You girls and guys ROCK!

Back